Chapter 6

I woke up.
I tried to get up, but I couldn't my head was so sore.
"Ahh" I yelped.
I layed back down, and sighed.
I looked down and found a note.
I read it.

When you are healed up and ready meet me on the 29th at lovers Lane so we can talk and I'd like to show you something.

Yours Truly,
Boone Clemons

I began blushing. I could feel it. I hid the note in my pocket.
The Chanel's randomly came running in. They had a bunch of gifts in their hands.

"Oh hey." Chanel said. "We brought you many gifts."
"Aww thanks. You didn't have to though" I said while smiling.
"Look. I know you are in pain, but we are going to have a proper funeral for Boone as soon as you are all healed." She said to me.

"Oh no" I thought. "They aren't going to find his body!"

"Okay. Sounds great." I said. Tears streaming down my face. I did this to play it off.
Chanel wiped the tears off my face.
"It'll be okay." She said.
"Okay shall we present the gifts now?" She said to me.
"Yeah go ahead I guess." I said while smiling.
"Yay" she said she picked up a small box.
"This one is from me." She said.

I opened it. It was a CD. The CD was Nick Jonas's album "Last Year Was Complicated".

"I thought this music would help you. It helped me through some things, so I went and bought you it, and the best part is it's signed!" She said pointing to the signature.
"Oh wow. Thanks. I will definitely listen to this." I said putting the CD at my side.
She picked up another box.
"This ones from me" Chanel #2 said.
I opened it up.
It was the Ariana Grande merchandise I wanted.
"Oh YES!" I yelled.
"I knew you'd like it!" She said with a huge smile across her face.
I took the the sweatshirt out of the box and noticed something else was inside.
I grabbed it. It was a picture of Boone sitting beside a pool. On the back of the picture was the quote: "Some people say that you can't be in love with someone you've never met. Too bad I don't believe it."
"I threw that in there for you. I knew that you might hold on to that. I'm sorry if it breaks you a little, but I had to do it." Chanel #2 said.
"It's perfect. Thank you. I will cherish this forever." I said.
"And I just bought you a bunch of candy because who doesn't like candy." Chanel #3 said while giggling.
"Oh I love candy thank you so very much." I said to her.
Chanel #5 walked over and handed a book to me.
"This is Boone's journal. I figured you'd like it. I bet you are in it." She said with a big smile.
The other Chanel's looked upset.
"Number 5, you can't just go through people's belongings, what if something heart breaking is in there?! What the hell number 5!?" Chanel screamed at her.
"Well you know, it's y/n's right to know. After all, Boone is y/n's boyfriend so shut the hell up Chanel!" She yelled back.
"Girls! Stop fighting! Thank you Chanel number 5. I will definitely be reading this later." I lied.
They both shut up.
"Well we should get going." Chanel #3 said to the girls.
"Yeah I guess you're right" Chanel said.
"Well I have a colonic in like 20 minutes so." Chanel #2 said. "y/n, I'll come visit you after that, okay?"
"Okay thanks, but I think I should leave here now. I feel great." I said.
"Okay well then we'll check you out." Chanel said.

They signed me out and I went back to Kappa.
Two days were left until I met Boone at Lovers Lane.

The two days flew by pretty quickly. I was glad about that.

Today was the 29th.
"Oh gosh what am I going to wear!?" I said to myself.
"I'm sure Boone wouldn't mind if I wore this." I said putting on my Ariana Grande sweatshirt.
I grabbed my car keys and the CD Chanel gave me. I also grabbed everything of Boone's I got.
"Oh he didn't give me a time" I thought.

I walked out to my car and got in.
I put it in Drive when I got the text from Boone:
"If you are on your way I am here"
I was glad to hear that.

I arrived at Lovers Lane, and saw Boone waiting on a big rock looking out at the city. Surprisingly, no one else was there, which was a good thing.

"Hey!" I yelled to him.
He hopped off the rock.
"Heyy!" He yelled back to me.
We got close and he pulled me to him and kissed me.
After I pulled away I handed him his stuff.
"Oh, where did you find all this? This is all personal to me" he said. He looked upset at me.
"I know. That's why I am giving them to you. The Chanel's gave them to me. I knew it was wrong, so I didn't read anything, I swear." I said to him. I was going to cry because I didn't want him to be mad at me.
"It's fine. Those bastards going through everything of mine." He said. "Can't keep their damn hands off other people's shit" he murmured. I could tell he was angry.
"Boone I am sorry. I don't know how to make it stop. I just wish....you'd never faked your death. It's so lonely without you." I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.
He put his hands on my cheeks and wiped away my tears. I looked up at him.
"I can't do it either. And I see that this isn't good for either of us." He said.
"Please just stop the murdering. That's all I ask of you!" I yelled out.
I was so scared of loosing him at that moment. I knew loosing him would kill me.
I pulled him closer and kissed him. This lasted for about 2 minutes until I said "I need you. I am scared of my emotion. I am afraid you'll leave me. I'm afraid. You show me what happiness really is." I said. I could tell I was crying all over his shoulder.
He held on to me tightly.
"I-I would never leave you. You are the world to me. I would literally do anything for you." He said. I could tell he was crying too.
I grabbed his waist with my hands.
He then took my shirt off.
"Let's do this." He said.
He opened the back car door, and put me inside.
"I turned the radio on and put the CD Chanel gave me in the CD slot while Boone was getting undressed. I then hit the play button and the music began playing.
"What's this?" He asked while taking off his pants.
"Its sexual music, I looked it up. It's perfect music to have sex to" I said with a smirk.
Tonight was going to be everything.
He got on top of me and we began kissing.