Chapter 7

The morning sun hit my face waking me up.
Boone was on top of me.
His body heat was making me hot, but I didn't care.
However, I was surprised he didn't leave me.
When I made a move, he woke up.
"Well, well, well good morning sexy." He said to me with a smirk.
I couldn't resist it I put my lips against his.
Damn he was so sexual and cute.
"Good morning sexual cutie" I said back.
"Last night was the best night of my life ever." He said. "I never knew someone could fuck me as good as you did. You left me like damn" he said with a smirk.
"Oh, I can't fuck very we-"
He stopped me.
"You can fuck like no one has ever fucked me before" he said.
I was blushing madly. Boone really knew how to turn me on.
"You aren't going to leave me, are you?" I said.
He put his hand on my cheek.
"If you want me to stay I'll stay. And I still have that thing to show you." He said. He put his underwear and pants back on. He reached for his shirt when I stopped his hand.
"You don't need a shirt, you're too sexy for it"
"Hot damn you're really turning me on right now!" He said with a giant blush.
"You make me wanna take all this off and fuck you harder than last night, but I want to show you something, so" he said.
"Oh Boone it's fine. We'll fuck later okay." I said.
He got out of the car. I then put all my clothes back on.
Boone then said to me:
"I wonder how hard I can go with you in the bed" he said giggling.
"Now I am truly curious" he said with a smirk.
"So where's the thing you want to show me?" I said to him.
"We are going to need to drive there. I don't have a car, so do you mind driving there? I know the address" he said.
"How can I say no to you? C'mon hop in let's go for a little adventure." I said smiling.
I got in the drivers seat as Boone got in the passenger seat and shut the door. I put the car in drive, and we drove off.

After about 15 minutes we arrived at the destination.

"Is this it?" I asked him.
"Yes, do you like it?" He replied to me.
It was a huge house that looked amazing. What was Boone planning? I thought to myself.
"Oh my it gorgeous!" I said to him.
"Good. I'm glad you like it because when this is all over I want to live with you here." He said with a big smile.
"My gosh Boone. You were so quiet and all before I met you. I would have never have known this side of you if I would have never spoken up." I said to him blushing. I could feel tears building up in my eyes.
Why do I cry so much? I asked myself. I then told myself that it was my emotions and feeling towards Boone. Right there I knew he was my soul-mate.

"Boone, I-I-I want us to be soul mates. I feel like that's what we are destined to be..." I said to him.
He leaned in and kissed me. His tongue met mine.
Oh he is so hot. Thoughts raced across my mind of Boone and I from last night. He didn't pull away until 4 minutes later.
When he pulled away he was gasping for air.
"God, you taste so good I didn't want to stop tasting you." He said.
I began wildly blushing to the point where I knew my face was brighter than a tomato.
"Boone can we look around the house?" I asked him.
"Yes, let's do that." He replied with a big smile.

Him and I got out of the car. When we started walking in the empty driveway him and I held hands tightly. I knew neither of us wanted to let go. When we got to the back we looked through the windows to see inside. The house was even bigger on the inside.
"This looks perfect for us Boone." I said. "I'm glad you showed me this."
"This isn't what I wanted to show you" he said.
He got down on one knee and pulled out a box. He opened up the box revealing a diamond ring.
"Will you, my baby, marry me?" He said looking at me.

I already knew what I wanted to say. I was so shocked and speechless. I screamed and yelled.
"YES YES YES YES YES!!! AND A THOUSAND MORE YESES!!!!" I yelled.
He looked so happy. He took the ring out of the box and slid it on my ring finger.
"My God, it looks amazing on you" he said.
I knew I was crying.
Was this really happening? I thought. Because if this was a dream I didn't want to wake up.
Boone and I embraced each other in a make out session. I romantically pushed him against the wall.
He then whispered:
"Hot and dangerous. Just the way I like you." He said while looking in my eyes. "You're the sun on the cloudiest and coldest day." He said.
I giggled.
"The thing is, you mean so much more to me than that." I said. "I can't put how I feel for you in words" I said. "It's inexplainable the way you make me feel" I said.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.
"I'm so glad I got to see all of you last night" he whispered to me.
"Me too, I hope you enjoyed the show" I joked.
"Oh I did more than enjoy that performance. I adored it, and even lived it" he said with a smirk.
"You do realize everyone thinks you're dead right." I said. "If you were to come out as alive, you'd instantly become a main suspect as the red devil."
"I know, I know." He said.
He sighed.
"I wish she wouldn't have made me keep this a secret from you, and putting you through this." He said. "The other killers are Gigi and Hester, you know her as Chanel #6." He said.
"Aha! I knew it was a coincidence you two 'died' at the same time!" I said.
"Well your theory is correct." He said.
I looked him in his eyes and whispered in his ear:
"I need you. Sleeping alone at night knowing you could be killed breaks me every hour. I manage to hide my emotions, but even the slightest thought of you breaks me a little."
I backed away.
"That's it" he said.
"What is?" I asked.
"This hiding bullshit." He said. "I need you in my life and I'm not going to throw you away for some stupid shit like what's going on at the University right now."
"Boone, it's going to be harder than it seems." I said. "Everyone will know right away."
"It doesn't matter." He said. "I'll take all consequences and chances if it means being with you. Especially now that we are engaged."
I felt a pure happiness take me over.
I kissed him.

We arrived back at Kappa. Him and I got out of the car.
I took a deep breathe and so did he
"Are you ready?" I asked him.
"More ready than ever." He said to me.
Him and I linked our hands together, and opened the doors to Kappa, and went inside, not knowing nor caring what we were going to face.