Chapter 4

The police had cleaned everything up. They took the bodies out to the ambulance.
Then all the doors shut, and the lights went out.
Everyone screamed.
The windows were bulletproof and you couldn't break them even if you tried. We realized we weren't going to escape, and we were going to die.

"We have to get out of here!" Chanel screamed. She began to cry.
The police were trying to get in, but they couldn't, so they gave up.
"Guys, we can do this. Just calm down. Now Chanel, do you know a way out??" I said to her and everyone.
Chanel stopped crying, and put on a straight face.
"I know that we left the windows open in Chanel #6's room to air out the Oder." She said.
"Wait Chanel" Chanel #2 said.
"Isn't there a secret underground passage in the one room of this place?" She said.
"Yeah, but that's probably be where the killer would be at. I think we should all stay together. Like a..uh...sleepover." She said.
"Sounds good, but I call dibs on hanging out with Sam." Chanel #3 said.
"Are you a lesbian #3?" Chanel said.
"Kind of. Yet, our viginas may never touch. Unspeakable things could happen, and I want to go to heaven." #3 said.
"What the hell?" Chanel said.
Chanel sighed.
"This is a real hell week game." She said.
"Game?" Chanel #5 said.
"Yes. We must survive until the power goes back on. If you die then you lose the game, but you're dead anyway. Easy right?" Chanel said.
"Chanel what the hell is wrong with you?!" #5 yelled at her.
"Okay, put a hot dog in it you manatee. If you have a problem with it then you get to play truth or dare first. How do you like that bitch!?" Chanel screamed furiously at #5.
"I'm-I'm good, uh, I'll just shut up now." She replied to Chanel.
Chanel #3 interrupted.
"Chanel, can we play spin the bottle? Please!?" She said.
Chanel sighed.
"Fine. But I only kiss Chad, since he's my boyfriend." Chanel said.
"And I want to put a spin on the game. Whoever the bottle lands on has to play seven minutes in heaven in the room upstairs." #3 said with a smirk on her face.
"I only go with Chad. If that's a problem then we don't play" Chanel said.
"Can I light candles?" Jennifer the candle girl said.
"Yes please. But, be careful. We need light in here." I said to Jennifer.
Jennifer ran upstairs.

Chanel #3 brought over an empty bottle.
"Since I suggested and made this game, I am going first." Chanel #3 said.
She spun the bottle. It landed on Sam.
"Oh yay, come on Sam let's go to the room." She said while smirking.
The two went to the room upstairs.

Jennifer hadn't come downstairs yet, and I was curious.
"I need to go to the bathroom" I said.
"Of course y/n, it's right next to my room." Chanel #2 said.
I went upstairs.
I walked into Jennifer's room. Like I had figured, she was dead.
"Oh my Lord Jennifer. I need to tell the others." I said.
The door shut slowly behind me.
I turned around.
I looked right at the devil.
It started to get closer to me.
"Please don't kill me. I can help. I can help." I said. I began to cry.
The killer stopped in its tracks.
I grabbed a lamp that was near me and slammed it on the devils head causing it to fall down.
"Ow" it said.
It sounded like Boone.
No it can't be. I thought. However, I was curious to see who the killer was so I grabbed a bunch of the heaviest candles and threw them at the devil.
"Stop-stop-stop!" It yelled.
It pulled its mask off.
It was Boone.
"Bae. It's me. Boone. I won't hurt you!" He said.
I stopped what I was doing.
"No. That's impossible, you're dead!" I said.
"Yeah, not really. Please just let me explain." He said.
I didn't want to hear it, but I was curious.
"Fine, but make it quick. The Chanel's are going to get curious and #3 and Sam are going to get out of the room in any second." I said.
"Look. I did this because it's been our plan for years now." He said.
"But don't worry. We just want the DDC members, and KKT members dead. Yet, I made sure you wouldn't get hurt. You are too precious to me. You-you are my everything, bae." He said to me.
"Just keep this a secret. If you tell anyone she'll kill me" he said. He then leaned forward and kissed me.
"Once this is all over, I'll give it all to you, bae" he said sexily to me.
"I'm excited" I said I kissed him back.
"Who would kill yo-"
I was interrupted by the sound of Chanel #3 and Sam's door open.
"Go, bae. I have to do what I have to do." He said.
He kissed me again.
"See you later, bae!" He said
He went into the closet and shut the door.
I was speechless.
I did what I was told. I went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet. Then walked into Jennifer's room where Boone was.
"Babe, it's just me. I'm going to scream to get everyone up here." I said.
I got no response.
Then I screamed.
I heard everyone run upstairs.
"y/n what's wrong!?" Chanel #2 said to me.
"Jennifer is-is-is dead!!" I yelled.
They all gathered in the room.

Why could I let these killings happen? I had to make Boone stop. I needed to find out who was making Boone do this. If he'd been planning this, then I was going to stop it.
I knew what I had to do next.