Hello Again

It's been two months since Mark and I escaped from Dark...
Mark's wounds have fully healed, a few scars here and there. But over all he's fine.
Him and I have become very good friends.
But things are weird in my house at night.
And not your normal "sounds in the night", Every night I've been waking up to the same sound every night.
I go to sleep and at the same time every night there is a pounding sound on the outside of my wall. The first couple of nights I got out of bed and ran out in the hallway to look, but there was nothing.

Ring a bell?

The only thing is that I think that it's still Dark. I don't know how I can tell, but I just get the same vibe from when Dark was here.
Three nights this week I've woke up in the morning and went downstairs to my kitchen to see a note on the table. All it has on it are two words, "Good Luck" in weirdly written letters. It's scaring Mark and it's scaring me. But I have no clue what to do.
Only god knows what'll happen if I confront Dark.
If I see Anti i'm going to stab him.
But I have no way of contacting Mad or Natemare.
I got up out of bed and rubbed my eyes. Mark stirred and I smiled. He looked up at me and smiled his tired smile.
"Hey Mark I'm going to go to the café for a bit. I'll be home soon." I said beginning to get dressed.
"Ok just.." he trailed off and mumbled into his pillow. I laughed slightly and finished putting my clothes on. I went downstairs and looked around, I felt something looking at me. I took a breath and grabbed my keys, put my shoes on, and left the house.
I drove to the café in almost complete silence, besides the heaviness of my breath, and the purring of my car's engine.
I got to the café and shut my car off and layed back in my seat taking deep breaths I opened my door and went inside and ordered what I usually have. I sat down and put my face in my hands to attempt to relive some stress.
The waiter came by and set down my drink. I looked at the Green tea Chai latte.
"Hey, I didn't order this!" I quietly said as the waiter walked away.
"True, but I did," His chilling voice reached my ears before he sat down in front of me. "Hello again."
The sly grin sat upon his face as he rested his chin on his hands.
I choked.
I couldn't speak.
My eyes darted all over the place to not only avoid his gaze, but to find a way out.
If I pulled out my phone, things would go bad.
If I yelled for someone, it would go bad.
I had no way out...
I stood up. And went over to the door of the café. I went out and to my car door only to realize I didn't have my keys.
"Looking for something." I heard his voice. I looked over to see him spinning my keys on his finger. I took a deep breath and stood my ground as he came closer to me.
"What do you want." I gritted my teeth and took a step away from him.
I heard the sound of my car start.
"I want you to take me on a drive and we can have a little chat." He looked at me. He was obviously annoyed. I opened my door slowly an got in. He slammed the door once I was fully in and I had half a mind to run out of the car, but by the time my hand was on the door handle, Dark was in the car.
'I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die.' I was screaming in my head. Every outcome I could think of would kill me.
It was silent.
Dead.
Silent.
My car's phone rang, it was Mark. I stiffened up as it rang.
"Answer it." Darks cold voice hit me like a truck. I hit answer without missing a beat.
"Hey where are you?" Mark asked.
"I went out for a drive." I tightened me grip around the steering wheel. I kept taking glances over at dark to only see his cold, dead eyes looking at me.
"Well I wanted to make some lunch and I kinda need some help."
I looked at Dark not knowing what to say.
"Ya. I'll be there soon." I blurted out.
"Cool. Well I love you. Drive safe."
Those three words
I.
Love.
You.
Im going to die.
"Pull over. Now." Dark said as soon as I ended the call. We were in the middle if the woods. I did as he said and pulled to the side of the road.
'Run! What are you doing? Just go!' I need to go. I reached for the door handle and slowly opened it. The pop sound happened and Dark's glare shot over to me. I raced out of the car before he took hold of me.
I went towards the woods and he chased after me.

My heart pounded in my chest. My legs felt like jelly, and my breath was short and raspy. I could pass out any second.
But I couldn’t quit.
I just couldn’t.
Quitting would mean bad things for me. Imprisonment maybe, or, most likely, certain death.
In a haze, I watched the thick layers of forest pass by me in blurs. I had no idea where I was going, or when I would stop.

My time was running out; I couldn’t run forever.

I came to a clearing and saw it as my familiar little town. I heard fast russiling coming my way and I ran in the direction of my house. I pounded the door.