I couldn't move

Mark opened the door and I pushed him back and slammed the door shut in a panic.
"What's going on?!" Mark looked at me.
Tears were streaming down my face. I locked the door. I ran to all the windows, locked them, and closed the blinds. Mark grabbed hold of my shoulders and looked at me.
"(Y/N)!" He raised his voice. I stopped and my breath halted as Mark looked at me, "What. is going. on."
"I-i-it's him... D-Dark- he... he was at the uh... café and he was-"
"(Y/N)! Please, take a breath. sit down, tell me what's going on."
I stood there looking at him for a moment before swallowing and nodding at him, he slowly lead me over to the couch and sat my shaking body down.
"Now... what happened?" He asked me. I closed my eyes and took a breath before I began talking.
"I went to the... the café and the waiter brought me a green tea chai latte and I hadn't ordered it and... he sat in front of me and said that he did. I-I didn't know what to do and so I walked out to my car and he had my keys and he... he took me out to the woods" I began crying again, "he told me to pull over after I ended the call and I did and I ran and he was coming after me." I began to sob on Mark as he held me close to his chest.
A loud bang hit the door and my breath hitched and Marks grip tightened around me.
He was at the door.
'Take mark and run. he wont catch you if he doesn't know you ran. go to the door. go-'
The knocking became louder. 
He was mad.
Mark stood up and went to the door. He looked through the peep hole and his eyes widened he backed up from the door. He looked at me and shook his head.
He began to pound on the door. Silent tears began to fall down my face.
I grabbed Mark's hand and dragged him to the back door. The knocking continued and I unlocked the back door.
As soon as I did, the knocking stopped. 
Mark and I froze...
I put my hand on the lock to lock it back... it wouldn't move.
I saw his smile in the window. his hand was on the door knob and he began to turn it. I grabbed Mark and pushed him away. Dark slammed the door open and his arms were behind his back.
Dark glared at me. His glare felt cold like it was going through me. I held my breath and choked back tears as I stood in a protective stance.
"Running?" Dark asked with a smirk.
I couldn't speak.
I just couldn't.
I just blankly stared at him. His eyebrow raised as he looked behind me and looked at Mark. Dark stiffled a laugh. He looked back and me and put his hands on his knees as he hunched over so our faces were at the same level.
"You both are idiots, you know that right?" Dark looked at me with his cold-blooded dead eyes.
I wanted to run.
I couldn't move.
And just like that, with the snap of Darks fingers, I was out like a light.

(Sorry it's shorter than the other one)