ANTI

I woke up in that chair again tied up.
That damn chair.
The damn light bulb.
His damn maniacal laughter.
"Wow." His voice echoed through the room, "I'm actually surprised. You aren't freaking out this time." He laughed.
"Why the hell would I?" I looked up and growled at him. He slapped me.
"I am not going to take anymore of your s**t. You are in my control." He pointed his finger at me.
I looked at him, surprise on my face.
I just stared at him blankly as he was leaning over the chair inches from my face.  I squeezed my eyes shut and shouted,"HELP!"
I repeatedly shouted despite Dark telling me to shut my mouth. He clamped his hand on my mouth and I could hear his teeth grinding against one another as he stared down at me. I took quick breaths and held back the tears that were gathering in my eyes.
He laughed.
Smirked.
He moved his hand to his pocket to only pull out some tape.
"Now we can't have you screaming like that again. Can we?" He smirked as he put the tape on my mouth. I could only make muffled yelling noises as he untied me.
"Well we need to get you to your room missy. But we have a guest visiting first." Dark grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs and into the living room.
Anti was sitting on the couch.
My eyes widened and anger engulfed me and I ripped away from Dark and lunged at Anti, only for him to jump out of the way and I landed on the couch.

“Jesus!” Anti jumped.

“How about this.” Dark grabbed me before I could go for Anti again, “You can talk to Anti and tell him how you feel.” Dark removed the tape from my mouth and placed me in his lap.

“HOW THE HELL COULD YOU SELL ME OUT TO THIS GODDAMN IDIOT!?” I shouted.

“I am right here.” Dark stated.

“What do you expect from a glitch b***h?” Anti acted innocent.

I took a deep breath and clenched my fists, “I need to throw something.” I looked at the ground as my breath grew heavier.

Dark handed me a pillow and I chucked it at Anti’s face.

Dark hid his face and tried to hold in his laughter.

Anti however, found none of it funny. His eyes were glowing bright green as he twitched.

“Anti. Maybe you should go before she kills you. It's getting late anyways.”

“GLADLY” Anti twitched and stood up. He went over to the front door and slammed it on his way out.

Dark stood me up and pointed at me, “While that was hilarious, it was not acceptable.”

I looked away, afraid what was going to happen.

“But I made a promise. Today is your day of rest. Now to must be going to bed. We have a fun day planned for tomorrow.” Dark led me to the room.

“get some rest. Night darling.” Dark shut and locked the door.

“Well then.” I looked around the  familiar room before sitting on the bed.

“How in the hell do I get out of this?” I quietly said to myself.

I layed back on the pillow and closed my eyes. Maybe I could figure it out.

Hopefully I could figure this out.