Chapter 4 - The Cavalry Arrives

"Whoo!" Natsu heard. He turned to see Nashi standing, her back facing him. "Now that's better." She said to herself, stretching her limbs.

"Nashi!" Kali called out. Nashi turned around. Kali and Happy were flying above the clearing. Kali carried Gray and Erza while Happy carried Lucy.

"Kali!" Nashi waved. "Is everyone okay?"

"We're fine!" Lucy shouted.

"Speak for yourself!" Happy groaned. "Lay off the dessert Lucy!"

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT!" She shouted. Nashi then turned to Natsu who hadn't said a word.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" He asked, clearly worried more about Nashi than himself. Nashi nodded.

"I'm sorry." She said shyly, she crossed her arms and held her elbows. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble."

Natsu opened his mouth to respond, but before he could say anything Erza interrupted.

"Care to explain what just happened." She scolded. The two exceeds landed the three friends on the ground with Natsu and Nashi.

_______ Nashi ______

I sighed, not wanting to talk about my little problem. "My parents are both really powerful wizards. More powerful than you think."

"Who are they?" Happy asked.

"I can't tell you." I snap. There is a long pause of silence.

"Okay." Natsu says comfortingly.

"Please continue." Erza pushes.

"I was born with too much magic power. My body makes more magic power faster then I can use it. If I don't use enough of it, it overflows and explodes. That's what you just saw, the excess magic that I can't use."

"So you're always overflowing with magic?" Gray confirms. I nod my head.

"I've never heard of something like that ever happening." Lucy says.

"Can you transfer it to other people?" Natsu asked.

"That's a stupid question!" Lucy scolded.

"No, I can actually do that." I interrupt. "It really helps in battle, because I can transfer it to my teammates when their magic is low."

"I'll bet that comes in handy." Happy adds.

"While this is all very fascinating, we need to get back to the guild." Erza says. "The public will most likely blame Fairy Tail for this (Referring to the burnt clearing in the woods) and we need to have an explanation."

We all agree and make our way back to the guild. Where master is waiting for us. I hang my head in shame, ready for my punishment.

"What did you brats do?" He booms. I open my mouth to explain when suddenly a magic circle appears on the ceiling in the middle of the guild hall. It suddenly turns into a blue and black swirling portal.

We all stare in awe at the swirling vortex when suddenly we hear screams. They're coming from within th portal Kali and I rush to get closer when suddenly two people fall out.

On of them is a girl and the other a boy, both my age. They both have dark hair. There is a loud crash as they land on top of each other on another guild picnic table.

"Ow." The girl moans. She has long choppy dark purple hair and wears a grey bandana over her forehead. She has a black shirt and denim vest along with black shorts and tall shoes.