Chapter Twenty Three

Jess's POV

We were running late, we stood at the entrance to the Great Hall. Me, Alex, Sirius, Holly, Aniek, Remus, Brooke, Jackson, Lily, James and Peter. As always I liked to make an entrance so like a league of superheroes we stood there in stance, James's wings spread, Lily's tail flicking, our weapons held high. I flicked my wand and the doors opened the whole school was there staring straight at us. I felt Alex's arm wrap around my waist and we walked in to the middle of the crowd. 

"Queen of all Hollows Eve is here" I yelled "So let's party!"

Most people cheered and clapped Dumbledore stood laughing and clapping.

"Way to make an entrance" Alex breathed down my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. The band started up again finishing the slow song that had just been playing, soon I had danced three up beat songs with the girls. I stood laughing with Megan and Grace, they were both in great costumes Megan was a creepy broken doll and Grace was a zombie. I felt someone's breath hot on my neck sending shivers up my spine, I knew who it was straight away he kissed my neck and the two girls looked at each other grinned and left.

"Hello sexy" he whispered.

I spun round to face him "Alex" I replied in a sort of annoyed tone. 

"Shhhh" He whispered.

He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back it was hot and passionate but all I could think was nothing like Sirius, I pulled back. 

"I'll go grab some drinks" he said and walked off I slumped down on a chair. 

"My majesty" I heard someone say from behind me it was a guy I had heard him speak before but couldn't figure out who. He walked over and sat down next to me. It took a moment for me to realise who it was, it was Rodney Clarke the Slytherin I ran into on my first couples days of school he told me to stay away from Sirius. 

"You know your taste in men just keep plummeting" He stated barely looking at me. I didn't speak what does he mean why would he hate Alex what did he ever do.

"I mean Blacks is just a prick and the school man whore but Wood like come on"

"What has he ever done to you?" I finally spoke up I was more curious than angry.

"Not me exactly but my sister, he was going out with her and then one day I found him cheating on her with her bestfriend she was heartbroken, he was only using her to make her bestfriend jealous"

I was stunned, shocked, gobsmacked, completely and utterly bewildered could it really be true? He must be lying he must be! Why would he make up something like that? Just as I was about to ask Rodney why he would do that Alex walked over. I watched as his smile turned to dead stone the hatred in his eyes as he looked at Rodney, Rodney was returning the look. 

"Clarke" He spoke sternly.

"Wood" Rodney replied equal hatred radiating from him.

"Why don't we have another dance" I suggested speaking up. Alex shook his head "Not in the mood" 

Rodney walked off after one more death glare. 

"Sooooo" I said turning from Rodney to Alex.

"Nothing" He snapped back.

"Fine" I huffed angrily.

AGHHHH I hate when people just won't tell me the truth. I went to push a wave out of my face and watched it turn red, this just made me more annoyed. I took a deep breathe and let it return to auburn I looked up and saw Sirius walking towards me this cheered me up.

"Hey wanna dance?" He questioned.

"Nope" I said proudly.

"And why's that?" He questioned grinning.

"Because that is no way to address your queen" I grinned back.

"My apologies" He said before bowing which I replied with a curtsy "My dear queen may I have this dance"

I laughed unable to control my smiling I nodded and with my poshest accent I replied

"My Sir Black it would be my honor" He grinned and we walked over to the dance floor.

It was a slow song which I was glad for I laid my head on his chest and sighed.

"What's the matter?" He asked spinning me around.

"I wish I really was a queen" I said.

"Don't worry you'll always be a queen to me"

I looked up and stared into his storm grey eyes searching as I always do for the return of my love I saw it I saw it. I could of sworn he was leaning in but just as it was happening or I think it was Holly tapped my shoulder. 

"Sorry but can I cut in, Alex is looking for you" She smiled, What was she doing with Alex anyway?

I stared at him and saw what I thought was sadness but it was gone as soon as it was there. I walked away about to walk out when someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey so Holly found you, do you want go some place else?" Alex asked. I knew what he was thinking I looked at Sirius who was snogging Holly. I was upset and angry I thought just for a moment but obviously I was wrong. I grabbed Alex's hand and walked off with him to his dorm.

Twice in a week YAY what happens next is....

Comment, Vote, Share :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans