chapter 5 Stormy weather part 1

I turned around to see the girl talking she had medium blond hair blue eyes a yellow outfit and makeup on she said "Oh look we have a new slut at this school are you going to show off your ass too" she grinned and I heard some laughs.I don't know the Hell she thinks she is but I'm not going down without a fight "are you sure your not talking to a mirror wait never mind you already broke it " this time a lot of people were laughing and recording. some of them looked shocked. The girl was getting really red "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM I'M THE MAYORS DAUGHTER AND CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL" She yelled at me which shook me a little but I shot right back "You think you scare me the only thing you do is make me laugh because you should be in a circus with your makeup" everybody ooo and the teacher finally took a step in "Chloe and Y/n please go to the office now" she demanded we went and everybody looked at me I mumbled to myself "way to make a good impression"

--Adrian P.O.V--

"What just happened" Nino said Alya said to me and him "I don't know but I got it all on tape and that new girl sure is something" I said softly "yea she is" I saw some eyes on me I looked down to see it was marinette when I looked at her she turned away blushing oh well.

--Y/n P.O.V--

I had to walk to the office with Chloe and ohh my goodness she wouldn't shut up with "You do know I'm better than you just because you are model im a mayors daughter and that fight with me was your biggest mistake" we finally got down there and Chloe had to talk to the principal first while I was waiting I was watching the news they said *Breaking new there's a akuma happening now hide your kids hide your wives and pray that ladybug and chat noir comes fast * " that sound scary right Rudo" I say to him. "You need to transform y/n into Lèona" okay I run into the bathroom and yell "Lions let's ROAR" Rudo starts to go in my necklace and I put my hand out and my outfit starts to come on then I shake my head and my hair starts to frizz up into a mane then I put my hand over my face to put on my mask and shake my butt to get my tail on then finally do my pose.

 "You need to transform y/n into Lèona" okay I run into the bathroom and yell "Lions let's ROAR" Rudo starts to go in my necklace and I put my hand out and my outfit starts to come on then I shake my head and my hair starts to frizz up into a mane...

You did this pose when you were finished (That's not what you look like just the pose)

--Adrian pov--

While we were in class I couldn't stop thinking of y/n then we heard CRASH and everyone started panicking my teacher told us to follow her and we did but when everyone left I yelled "Plag Claws Out!"

I turn to chat and sneak out the window

--marinette pov--

As everyone were following the teacher I quickly stepped out to the bathroom and yelled "Tiki Spots on"

I turned into ladybug and went out the bathroom window

--y/n pov--

I was at the middle of Paris and this girl called Stormy weather started to freeze everyone I was about to fight her when a cat I recognized started saying some thing to her

After he started talking she had a annoyed look on her face and opened her umbrella to blow him away he flew into some cars and was like a ball from those machines I used to play. I jumped up to him and held out my hand to help him up and said "I thought cats always land on there feet" he looked shocked when he heard me and when he took my hand to get up he asked "well thanks but who are you" as he kissed my hand I blushed and told him "I'm Lèona the lion and I know who you are because every one talks of you chat noir" as I smiled out of no where ladybug came...