chapter 11 part 2 Darkblade

--Y/n--

As soon as class was over I ran out with Connie,Marinette and Alya. Connie swirled around with Alya and said"Soo let's hear the scoop on your campaign"And how are you going to represent"Alya interrupted Connie. "R-R-Represent uhh-I don't really know Im a blushing mess in front of of people and I still cant believe I raised my hand" I say in shock still.After I said that Rose,Nino,Julika and I think the last one name is Ivan not sure. but Rose blurted to me"Way to go Y/n you spoke from the heart and it was truly authentic!" you started blushing (like the photo up there) "oh uh umm thanks Rose" she continued "When you win can we get more comfortable seats there soo hard I can barely pay attention in class ooh MAYBE PINK ONES" "And it would awesome if we could listen to our headphones while were studying in the library"Nino said said while holding on to his headphone"umm you- know -umm -I- don't -you- know" Julika started stuttering which was adorable but I was so flustered "haha umm sure Julika" then Alya just blurts out "Ohh Adrian Y/n can count on your vote right" I blush so hard I would win against Nathaniel hair. Adrian then says "Sure depending on her speech" I blush even redder if possible.(Marinette doesn't care because she likes Nathaniel) Connie says "You better get to work on that campaign" as she rubs my head knowing that it will make me even more flustered.

--Chloe pov--

"My daddy wins every election and I'm going to follow in his footsteps and I know just how to win" I say like boss (mhhhm) Sabrina then says like a idiot "Ooo by having the best campaign" Hahahahaah..ahah.ah No the secret to winning is to politics is Ruining. Your. Opponents.Reputation. I say with my face in Sabrina's.

--After school Y/n pov

As me and Connie were walking home we talking all about my campaign and a little about Adrian..Okay a lot about him too. "MOM DAD YOU HERE" i yell no response... as always we head upstairs and our Kwami's come out I start to take notes in my diary "Softer Chairs,Music in library"Oh and what ever Julika said" Connie helped."What are you doing"Rudo and Toffee said in usion. "I'm writing down everyone's issus I Announced"And im helping her"Connie interrupts but I continue "I just need to get this all in my election speech" "Im so proud of you i'm sure your going to win you'll make and awesome class rep" Toffee says to boost up my confidence "I think your right they all want me to defeat Chloe e-e-even Adrian I didn't even notice" My phone starts buzzing I look to see who's face timing me and it's Alya? When did she get my nu-ohh yea never mind. "Hey Alya" Y/n battles on" "huh wait why..What's going on?" Chloe's has invited the whole class to her campaign launch party at city hall and shes got jagged stone with her too" "No way my favorite star he's the one that made me wanna start singing but everybody loves him" "That's the point girl she's trying to vote with autograph" "Ohh not if I have anything to say oo shes lucky this is not a cat fight meet you there" the call ends and oh is my blood boiling right now "Connie come on were going to Chloe's Launch party" I yell to her she zips down and we run to the party.

--Sabrina's pov--

"She just left so im going in" i say sneakily "Well duh you wouldn't say that if you weren't" Chloe tells me. I have to go in through a window because she locked the door i went inside and it was so HUGE I felt so lost.

--Adrian pov--

Fencing was one of the things I liked to do and my fence trainer is really good to. I try to come at him but he dodges my attack so he could attack and push me down "wow Mr.Darshincore I never seen you so on fire like this that was some attack" I say really amazed. In are p this particular maneuver was developed by my ancestor Darkblade" "Darkblade ?" I echoed he continued"In the days of your Darkblade conquered Paris and ruled over it with an iron fist until her was over ruled by a wealthy french man
That used his dirty gold by the loyalties of the common people" I stopped listening when the news reporters went behind him and said "Is that the reason you ran in the election to seek a vengeance on your ancestor's behalf?"I could see he was a little annoyed but after that I stoped listening until the person went after the news reporters."We are ending the lesson" he said as he walked away he looked pissed.

--HawkMoth--

"A loser a utter failure of a election are a perfect candidate for my own campaign" I say as a butterfly flys to me I put my hand over it and it turns into a akuma."Fly away my little evil akuma and take control of this defeated fighter" I say as the akuma flys to its next victim

~~Time skip to when the akuma hits him~~

The akuma flys to his sword and I say "Darkblade in return for the powers I given you'll capture ladybug, chat noirs and Léona's miraculous for me" I hear him say"When the flag barriers my ancestors once again lies apon the roof of city hall I shall indeed rule" He then transforms into Darkblade...