The Senator's Aide

(A/N: That;s basically the dress haha i just suck at descriptions and I chose to use a picture of Bail from the Star Wars force unleashed 2  video game, instead of the movie revenge of the sith) 

          Her long strawberry blonde hair was pulled back into a long braid down her back. Her pale skinned face was covered by the dark hood of her Jedi Robes. She moved gracefully toward the Jedi Council room, where the other masters were waiting for her. Not many people knew her face, as she tended to be a bit secretive about herself, but the Jedi Masters had requested her presences, something about a covert mission. She kept the hood securely around her head and the robes tightly around her body as she finally made it the council room at the top of the Jedi Temple. She entered the room taking a seat next to her bother who smiled at her. She smiled back.

            “Welcome, Master Kenobi” Master Mace Windu spoke, she bowed her head in respect to the second in charge of the council, next to him was a small green creature with long ears and grey hair, this was Master Yoda, the oldest and wisest of the Jedi. “We have called you hear because we have a mission for you and for Skywalker.” He gestured to Anakin Skywalker, who stood behind Obi Wan. She hadn’t even noticed him when she first entered the room.

            “With two senators, you will go” Master Yoda spoke softly, in that style that everyone who ever knew him would recognize. He looked at her before her spoke. “Know your face, this man does not”

            “Master, who is this Senator I am going to protect?” Anakin spoke up from behind Obi Wan, who gave a small sigh. Anakin had always been so impatient.

            “Skywalker, you will be tagging along with Senator Amidala as her Jedi guardian, the Chancellor is sending a few Senators for a summit retreat on Naboo, but all the senators that he is sending are not so loyal to him, we fear this may be a trap to destroy these senators” Master Windu spoke softly. He turned his dark brown gaze towards the hooded Jedi sitting across the circle from him. “Master Kenobi, you will go with Senator Organa, but since he won’t know you are a Jedi, you will accompany him as his aide,”

            “We aren’t going to tell him?” Katalina spoke for the first time, a small accent rested on her voice. Master Yoda shook his head.

            “Safe, he will be, if not know, he does” Yoda nodded his head. “Go now, you will, to meet him”

            “Thank you, Master Yoda” She stood up as he finished the meeting, Obi Wan followed her out of the room.

            “Katalina” Obi Wan came over to her. She turned to look at her brother. He smiled as he pulled her into a hug. She hugged him back; she had missed her brother dearly. “The council picked you because no one really knows what you look like, they thought you might be able to shed some light on what’s going on, but you won’t be able to keep you light saber on you”

            “Why?” She looked at her brother. She sighed “Right, because he doesn’t know I’m a Jedi, Does that mean I have to wear those fancy dresses?”

            “Yes, I’m afraid so” Obi Wan gave her a rare smile. She smiled back at him.

            “Alright lead me away”

            Obi Wan took her back to her room in the temple. She went in and changed into a dress that hung in her closet. Obi Wan must have put it there because she had never owned a dress that fancy. It was a blue dress, very fancy; it was a halter top dress, tight all the way to her calves, where it turned in to a mermaid tall on the end, it flared out. She pulled in a see through white shawl over her shoulders. She pulled her hair out of her the braid and let it fall. It fell in waves down her back and stopping right above her butt. She came out of the room feeling rather self conscious.