Chapter 1

🅁🄴🅆🅁🄸🅃🅃🄴🄽

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴
I've Rewritten the entire book, so everything is pretty much edited and worded more properly. Keep in mind that I wrote this book when I was probably around the beginning of 8th grade. So I was pretty much an amateur at writing books. But I improved so much more. Right now I'm going into the 12 grade in high school. The plot will be the same although there might be some changes to some things, but if the changes are drastic I will put a disclaimer ahead to bring it up to your attention of what's been changed! But anyway, enjoy the story!

🅂🄻🄸🄶🄷🅃 🄳🄸🅂🄲🄻🄰🄸🄼🄴🅁
I basically removed the Yoomi character because she was of little importance.

This was the first time in years that NamJoon has ever been late to his classes. He had no time to get ready properly this morning. His uniform was messy, his hair was messy, and yet he still looked handsome. He carried some of his books in his arms since he had no time to cram everything into his backpack.

He hurriedly made his way towards his classroom, if he made it before the last bell rang he'd be on time. But luck wasn't on his side for today. He bumped into a boy with broad shoulders just as the last bell rang.

He collided into the boys shoulder causing him to fall back. His books fell to the ground and his notes were scattered along the floor. He groaned at the slight pain on his bottom and at the fact that he was late.

"Shit, I'm late for class now. " He muttered with a hint of annoyance laced into his words. He sat up a bit more and started to grab his things. He was upset because he'd kept his attendance perfect for nothing.

The broad shouldered boy immediately went on to help him, his fingers brushing against NamJoon's hand. His cheeks almost immediately turned a light pink. He handed the books to NamJoon quickly and stood up, bowing at a perfect angle and apologized.

NamJoon huffed and held his books in his arms, glancing down at him slightly before turning away in annoyance and down the hallway, towards his classroom.

The boy walked off after watching the annoyed male go into his class. His cheeks a bright red now and his heart beating out of his chest, all the way until he got to class.

|Skip To Lunch|

During lunch time at the cafeteria, NamJoon was sat near the end of the lunchroom, far from the lunch line. His lunch untouched in front of him with a book in his hands. Waiting for his friends to arrive before he started to eat. The last time he ate without them, they wouldn't stop whining and complaining about it.

NamJoon sighed as he removed his glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his pointer finger and thumb. He huffed a bit as Hoseok and Jimin sat on either side of him, both boys hugging his side happily.

Jimin giggled softly as he pulled away. "Hi Joonie hyung~" He said as he watched the elder put his book away. Hoseok was still hugging onto the males waist and let out a soft sigh of relief.

"Hugging you Joon makes me feel so much better after such a tiring day." He mumbled softly.

NamJoon smiled a bit and patted his head gently. His small group of friends was important to him, even though they're idiots he still loves them.

"What's wrong Hobi hyung?" He asked the elder as he ran his fingers through the males hair. Jimin pouted softly as he looked at the two, worry written all over his face.

Hoseok's frown immediately disappeared and was replaced with a smile. "Sorry Joon...just had a long day is all." He said as he sat up right and picked up his chopsticks and began eating from his tray of food.