Chapter 3

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴
I'm also adding in more fillers before I put in the parts that were in the old version of this book! Anyways enjoy!~

At SeokJins house

Once the front door opened Yoongi immediately went inside and headed towards the refrigerator. The heat was hard to deal with, especially when a cute boy had been walking near him. Yes, Jimin. He was just beautiful and any time he was near Yoongi, god, the male couldn't handle it. He just wanted to hold the boy. He was perfect in every way possible.

But it was too bad that he couldn't. He couldn't display his affection to the younger in public. Everything that happened between them would be kept behind closed doors. All because of his parents. Oh god, don't even get Yoongi started on his parents. He hated them with a passion. They never supported him. They didn't support him when he wanted to pursue his music career. They didn't support him when he came out as bisexual.

So if they were to ever find out, the two boys would get separated and Yoongi would get sent to study abroad. Of course he didn't want that. Neither of them did. So they hid their relationship from everyone, including their close friends.

'Maybe SeokJin hyung should know about us..i mean its pretty obvious that we're something' he thought to himself as he drank from the water bottle he had pulled out of the refrigerator 2 minutes ago.

He let out a soft sigh of relief when he felt a pair of familiar short arms wrap around his waist. He smiled softly as he set the water bottle down and turned around. Looking down at the smaller boy fondly.

"Where's hyung?" He asked as he hesitantly put his hands on the boys hips. Even if he was thinking of telling the elder he wanted to be cautious just in case he changed his mind.

The smaller smiled and rested his head on the elders chest and nuzzled into him. "Hyung went to wash up....we have some alone time for now." He said softly before he looked up at him with big soft loving eyes.

The elder smiled and hugged him close. His baby was just beautiful. "You want some water baby?" He asked as he poked his cheek gently. He loved how soft and squishy it was. The boy nodded immediately and grabbed the water bottle. Letting go of the elder to drink some water.

"You know Jiminie, I was thinking...if I could maybe tell SeokJin hyung about us?" He said softly as he held the boys waist gently.

Jimin choked on the water and threw a coughing fit. Yoongi immediately grabbed the bottle and set it down on the counter before he gently patted the boys back.

"I didn't mean to startle you love...I'm sorry, I won't bring it up anymore." He said in a worried tone as he held the boy close once he had calmed down.

The smaller held onto the males shirt in his tiny fists. He looked up at the elder with a soft frown. "No, I'm sorry...I was just a bit surprised...but you can tell him...he's one of your best friends...you should tell him..." He babbled softly as he looked down at his fists.

Yoongi immediately noticed and held his face in his hand and looked into his eyes. "Hey, relax alright? What's wrong baby?" He asked in the same soft tone he only used on Jimin.

Jimin visibly relaxed into his touch and his frown turned into a small pout. "I'm just scared Yoongi. What if your parents find out?" He mumbled softly as he hugged the elders waist.

Yoongi smiled softly and held the boys cheeks gently. He then placed a soft kiss on the boys cheek before he spoke in a soft tone.

"Hyung is someone I trust, he would never be rude about it. And I promise he won't tell a soul...besides, I have leverage over him." He said with a small chuckle.

Jimin smiled a bit as he leaned up and pressed a small short kiss onto the males lips. Yoongi pulled him back in for another kiss after the smaller pulled back. Jimin giggled against his lips and kissed back.

After the two pulled apart they went into the living room to look for SeokJin. Who was already seated on the couch. His arms crossed and a frown decorating his plump lips.

"You never told me Yoongi-ah? I thought Jimin was like, some hookup or a crush! Or like friends with benefits! You need to explain yourself young man!" He immediately stood up and walked forward.

Jimin was hidden behind Yoongi at the moment. He was too embarrassed to look at the elder. He didn't know he was listening in on their conversation. Yoongi on the other hand was completely calm and told the elder to relax and sit down.

And so instead of doing the project for art class, SeokJin listened to their story and sympathized with them. He had no idea they had to go through all that just to be together.

"How long have you two been together?" He asked as Yoongi pulled Jimin closer and intertwined their fingers. The youngest of the three looked up at SeokJin with a small shy smile.

"We've been together for about, two years..." He mumbled shyly as he looked down at Yoongis hand and played with his fingers.

The boy loved when Yoongi held his hand. He loved seeing their hands side by side or intertwined. He loved seeing how small his hand was compared to Yoongis much larger hand. He loved when Yoongi would kiss his small chubby fingers. His heart would do flips and his tummy roared with butterflies.

"You guys are adorable..." SeokJin mumbled softly. A small smile decorating his lips as he watched Jimin giggle softly.

Yoongi looked at his hyung as he held Jimin a little tighter. He loved Jimin with all his heart. And he wasn't just gonna let his hyung go off without promising he wouldn't tell anyone about their relationship. Not even to Jungkook.

SeokJins eyes widened once he realized why Yoongi had given him such a look. He wanted to make sure the elder would say nothing about this to anyone.

"I won't tell anyone about the relationship between the two of you. I promise!" He said immediately as he put his hands up in defense.

Yoongi smirked a bit. He knew exactly what would keep his hyung quiet. Barely mentioning him, oh he'd never tell a soul.

"Oh hyung, I know you won't."

Vote ✩

Comment 💌

Share ❀

Bye bye until next time~
(*'˘'*)♡