Chapter 2

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴
So I changed this entire chapter because it didn't fit entirely and I didn't want that part in the book, I wanted their relationship to slowly progress so I changed it! Hope you guys like it!

It was around the end of the day when SeokJin headed over to the school gates where Yoongi was waiting for him. Well more like he was buying ice cream from the man who stood at the gates everyday when school ended but SeokJin didn't need to know that.

"Yoongi-ah!~" He called out as he walked a bit faster to the boy who was now holding an ice cream in his hand. His wallet being placed back into his bag as SeokJin snatched the ice cream from the grumpy males hand.

It was a thing that usually happened. Yoongi would buy an ice cream. SeokJin would then take it and eat the frozen desert. Then Jungkook would come out of his class and offer to pay for dinner, only because he'd gotten a part-time job a few months ago and he likes to spoil his hyungs. This would make Yoongi happy because he'd be able to eat and stay away from home for longer.

But this time it was slightly different. Instead of Jungkook running off towards his hyungs. He was running off to Taehyung. The confession had went well and the two were now seeing each other.

Yoongi frowned slightly because this probably meant he'd have to go home hungry. But soon his frown turned upside down when he saw a certain cute short boy. SeokJin noticed and gasped a bit.

"Jimin isn't just an old friend, is he?" He asked as he glanced at the younger who was with two of his friends just talking.

Yoongi looked at his hyung immediately. His hands going onto the males shoulders and shaking him back and forth.

"How do you know Jiminie!" He exclaimed with a frown decorating his lips. SeokJin went wide-eyed as he held onto the males wrists and tried to calm him down.

"Hey relax! We're just partners for art. If you want, you should come over. He's coming to my house today. " The elder said as Yoongi finally let go of him. He sighed as he fixed his uniform slightly and shook his head.

Yoongi frowned as he nodded immediately and glanced at Jimin. Who was now walking over to the two boys. His cute smile on display as he looked at Yoongi. His cheeks turning pink.

"Hey Jimin-ah~ My friend Yoongi is tagging along if you don't mind?" He asked the smaller boy.

Jimins eyes were on Yoongi the entirety of the short conversation. His cute chubby cheeks bright red as he nodded softly. His small fingers intertwined as he smiled shyly.

"I-I'm alright with that..." He mumbled softly as he went forward to buy some ice cream from the vendor outside. Trying to cool down his blush before paying the vendor after getting his ice cream.

SeokJin and Yoongi standing in front of him. He smiled shyly and stood beside the oldest as they walked in the direction of SeokJins house.

Meanwhile

NamJoon sighed as Taehyung was dragged off to an unknown area by his new boyfriend and watched as Jimin headed off somewhere claiming he had to get his project done for class.

Hoseok frowned slightly as he glanced at the younger. "You aren't heading off as well are you?" He asked as he squinted his eyes at him.

NamJoon immediately shook his head as he looked at his hyung. "Of course not hobi hyung! We're going to that new cafe remember? I promised I would go..." He said as he pushed his glasses up slightly with his pointer finger and pinky.

Hoseoks face lit up as he gave him a huge smile before he nodded his head. "Let's go then Joonie" He said as he pulled the younger by his hand.

NamJoon smiled softly as he let himself be pulled around by his hyung. He loved seeing the elder happy but he knew there was always something behind his smile. He admired the way he always held a smile even when he was going through tough times. But it wasn't good to hold back your emotions for to long. It'll get worse the more you keep them to yourself.

Hoseok smiled happily as he walked with one of his closest friends. NamJoon was someone he can trust. The younger had been there for him. When his mother passed away NamJoon was there to comfort him. When his thoughts were going against him, NamJoon was there to reassure him that everything was gonna be okay. NamJoon was always there for him. But he wasn't always there for the younger. That's why he acted like everything was alright. So the younger wouldn't have another burden placed over his shoulders.

At the Cafe

Hoseok had told NamJoon to find a place to sit at while he went ahead and ordered for them. Once he got an answer of what the younger wanted he went forward to the counter to place his order. He was deep in thought as he waited in line to order. He always thought to much, in fact he almost always over thought everything. The problem he had at hand at the moment though was something important, and he wasn't sure if he should even tell NamJoon. He almost never spoke about his problems to Jimin or Taehyung because they were still young and didn't them to worry. Yes he already made the decision to not tell NamJoon but he was the person he trusted the most and NamJoon would want him to tell him everything about why he was feeling so down these past few days.

Maybe it would be good to tell NamJoonie, he thought to himself as he was pulled away from his thoughts by a hand being placed on his shoulder. A deep voice spoke from behind him and near his ear.

"It's your turn sir."

Vote ✩

Comment 💌

Share ❀

Bye bye until next time~
(*'˘'*)♡