I'm sure

Blake
Yesterday I went home kind of late but not too late I sadly had to say goodbye to Laina but I will see her soon enough. I went home catch up with my dad then went to sleep but I couldn't fall asleep. I couldn't sleep when all I was thinking about was Laina. We were texting a little bit and it's morning the next day now. Last night after a little bit I finally fell asleep. I will maybe text her or go to her house in a little bit because since we're finally together I was thinking of asking her out on a date. I'm pretty sure she'll say yes, well I hope she'll say yes. I love her, and she loves me so she'll say yes. I'm glad that you're finally out of school we don't need to take anymore of those tests. So that means we won't get "Separated". I don't know for sure if she feels the same way but I see a future with her. Not only is she beautiful but she's really smart, and super funny, and I just like hanging out with her. You know chilling. its 10:30 and I'm thinking that's she's up but if she isn't I don't want to wake her, so I just text her.

Laina

I've been up since 10, and its now 10:30 and all I could think about is Blake.  I'm glad i didn't get another nightmare. I heard a ding from my phone and its was a text from Blake. I smiled.

B - Good Morning Babe, u up?

L - yeah, ive been up. :) wyd

B - thinking about you :)

L - aww. ive been thinking bout you too

B - so, whats up

L - nm my brother and sister are still at their friends for the day. wanna maybe come over sometime today

B - sure, when?

L - umm idk in a hour or so. honestly you can come whenever

B - ok sounds good, cant wait to see you then. ily

L - ily2 :) byee

I smiled as a turned off my phone. oh my gosh he's so cute. I went to the mirror in my bedroom to see how I looked, even though I don't really care. I'm wearing a black cropped tank, and grey sweatpants. I brushed my hair and put it in a somewhat messy bun to get it out of my face. I went downstairs, layed on the couch and played on my phone.

45 minutes later

as I was still on the couch chilling, I heard the door bell. I smiled knowing its Blake. I walked to the door and opened it revealing Blake. "hey" he said "hey" I returned and step closer giving him a hug. he returned the hug his hand around my waist and on my back, rubbing my back and his head on my shoulder. He kissed my shoulder. we let go of each other and I grabbed his hand squeezing it lightly before leading him inside. Once we were in the living room i turned towards him "wanna hang out in my room?" i asked"sure" he said. I continued to lead him upstairs and to my room. I opened the door, still holding onto his hand I sat down on my bed against the pillows looking up at him.

Blake

Laina lead me upstairs and to her room.She opened the door, still holding onto my hand .She sat down on her bed looking up at me. I looked down in her eyes, she nodded and gently pulled my arm in a way to tell me its ok. I sat down next to her and she immediately cuddled up to my chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead, she looked up at me and smiled then came closer and I smiled. she put her lips to mine and we started a make out. I asked for entrance and she let me in our lips going in sync. Then I slowly sat up with her still on top of me with her lips still entangled with mine. She wraps her legs around my waist coming even closer, I gave a quiet moan and grabbed her waist pushing her closer. she runs her hands down my arms and then cups my face. Then we pull our lips apart out of breath, with her hand still on my face she softly rubs her thumb against my cheek and I rub my hands down her back. She then rubs my arms up and down then she rubs her hands down my chest. She's looking down and I'm looking at her and her hands as she continues and grabs the ending of my shirt. She then looks at me and starts to kiss me. I return the kiss as one of my hands cup her cheek and the other is on her waist. she slowly starts pull up my shirt still kissing me, one of her hands on the exposed part of my chest and the other pulling the shirt up. Her hand on my skin is sending a warmth through  my body. I release the kiss and she moves her hand that was on my chest now on my lap, and rests the other holding the fabric against my chest and looks down at her hand on my lap then at me. "Laina" I said looking down at her hand on me lap then in her eyes. "Is something wrong" she asked me looking down. Using my hand that's still cupping her cheek I gently bring her face back up to me. I kiss her forehead "no nothings wrong, but if you do that I might not be able to stop. Are you sure?" I ask "I'm sure" she smiles and we start to kiss again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - I know cliffhanger, but it will continue in the next chapter. They are so cute oh my gosh. ~ Madeline :) vote and add this story if you like it and stay tuned for more!! :)

-