No Regrets

Before I continue this story shout outs to @jackiesosa08 @LaniRoark @UnicornFluff1264 and those who love my story. Maybe if none of these are you, you can get a shout out sometime.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Previously
you know how I said they're anther surprise besides this" he lifts my left hand. "yeah" I asked "well I got us a hotel room" he said

Laina (pov still)
"Sounds great" I smiled at him "good" he smiled back. We started walking back to the car. Once were in the car i ask "I don't have any clothes."Well I got your sister to get thing you need from your closet and i checked and she picked well" he replied. "Ok" i smile at him "Laina" "yeah"i asked "I'm glad you said yes,i thought it might be too early" he said as we pulled in the hotel parking lot. "Blake" i said. He pulled in a spot and stopped "yeah" he asked. "Listen" I said "of course" he put his hand on my leg. "I'm glad I said yes, I'm glad you asked me. I wouldn't say yes to anyone else. And sure people may think it's early, but who cares it's about us and its not really early for me because I have cared about you for a long time and I'm never letting go, never again. I love you." He looked so happy he could cry happy tears he pulls me in his lap and hugs me. He cups my face "I love you too" I pulled my lips to his. Our hot kissing lasted for about 30 seconds. We pulled apart out of breath. "Let's go check in" Blake said in a sexy like voice while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I bit me lip and opened his door and got off him placing my hand on his toned chest to gain balance. I could feel his heartbeat, he put his hand over mine and smiled at me. We got out, grabbed our stuff and checked in. The hotel was so nice and probably expensive but I just remembered that his dad is the mayor so yeah. We got up to the room and I walked in and put the stuff down and turned around and saw that Blake put his stuff down. He came up to me and smiled grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.