14- why

Laina

I need to tell him what I did, I don't want him to hate me I only did it because I thought I lost him forever. Blake leans in and I close the distance and we start to kiss pasionatley. After a few minutes I pull away and look down. I feel Blake (omg when I was writing this for a sec I put Logan omg lol) lift my chin up connecting our eyes looking into each others eyes deeply. "Babygirl what's wrong" (I thought logan irl who is blake would say this lol) he asked with concern in his eyes. I just hug him I love being in his strong and caring embrace. He returned the embrace with one hand brushing threw my hair and the other around my waist. We stayed like this for a while. I released but still in his embrace, I need to tell him. "Blake" I say looking in his eyes. "yeah" he asked concerned. I need to say something" I say "Ok I'm listing Laina you can tell me anything" he said with comfort and started rubbing my back to comfort me. and kissed me on the forehead
Blake
I wonder what she is going to say, should I be worried, did something happen to her, did she do something, is she rethinking about her response to the proposal thingy. she starts to speak "I lost a lot of people in my life, my dad left us, 2 years ago one my brothers failed and is now in the factory, my mom died, and then you failed the test and I didn't know the truth of the thinning. One thing is that the day of the thinning when we finally got out of the school I saw the truck that you and the other kids were in. I still had my thinning clothes on the their were no guards around. There was this gps thing and it said where it was taking you." She says in the calm whisper. She pauses for a second to catch her breath. "I went to the back of the bus to where you were I felt your pulse and you were breathing and I figured out that you weren't dead. I don't know if you felt it or not but I hugged you and kissed you." "I knew the guards are going to do a head count and if I was there it would be one too many but I kept my thinning clothing and was going to save you but you appeared at my door. During the time I became a bit depressed because I didn't want anything to happen to you" she explained. I look at the sadness in her eyes I knew the answer to my next question. "Laina, did you hurt yourself in anyway." I asked calmly and sincerely in my voice. And with that she embraced me in a hug tears coming down her cheeks. She nodded and I heard a muffled "I'm sorry" I brush her hair with my fingers and cradle her head "it's ok it's ok I'm here I'm here" she releases from the hug. "What did you do" I asked. "Just to reassure you I'll never ever do it again." She said. Laina took off her jacket revealing 3 or 4 cuts on each arm lined up. I looked up at her she had tears in her eyes. She cut herself, she cut herself because she thought she lost me. Laina is the smartest person I know she wouldn't do this, I'm the reason she did it I'm the reason she hurt herself. "Laina" I said and hugged her "I'll never leave you again." I said as we both have each other in our arms with tears falling down our cheeks.
-------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note - Guys I know I know plot twist. Laina revealed to Blake that she was depressed and cut herself because she thought he was dead!! Laina saw Blake after the thinning!! What will Blake do!! Btw Laina is smart sooo don't be saying she dumb lol. Love you guys byeee 😘😘