Chapter 1 | (Theerthali) The Beginning

In the kingdom of Theerthali there was nothing but bloodshed and death. It wasn't a choice to live here but a burden. The kingdom ruled by the tribal people, 1000 years ago due to huge discrimination among tribal and local public, at that time a huge war had begun and still not ending.

Kalega Tarrao was the first Tribal ruler after so many years of struggles tribals got their first king, who mercilessly killed the Raja of Theerthali, he took out his best card of "Divide and rule" and brought a big line of despise between the Victorious Brothers Mahendra and Ballaldev. No common public has seen him ever because it was forbidden by him, he started the Tribal legacy and made them superior and commoners the untouchables.

He would laugh so loud that no one would ever near him, he was very cruel towards every human other than the Tribal people, he won all the battles and would keep on engulfing all the kingdoms nearby. He was disastrous, but he had a dream. He wanted to be the ultimate king of the country, not just 3 states but entire country. He had always taught all of his Tribes to be wild and merciless but he knew one day someone will break the legacy and want to change but he would never let that happen.

One significant day in scorching summer, Tarrao was angry and confused. This was the only year when there isn't any rain, as the ancient tribes said Rain is the symbol of happiness, as soon the rain as more the happiness but this time it had been very late and he was angry if that meant something. He called his very trustworthy man, Sauk Rafaz.

He always had this sinister aura around him no one would ever near to him which made him Tarrao's favorite. Sauk had one eye, other was lost in a battle. His face was full of cuts and burns, you wouldn't recognize his real skin. His body looked frail at sight but was the strongest inside, everyone other than tribal people never near him for he was a man-eater. For him flesh is flesh be it human's.

He bowed in front of Tarrao and asked the matter.

"Rain is 60 sun late this year, I don't want unhappiness. My people, my tribes should do something about this! I'm about to take over the biggest kingdom of the country, Sivadurg. I don't want bad luck, you know the only option!"

Sauk nodded rubbing his hand in a evil way, it was his favorite time of the year. Human sacrifice. He left Tarrao's place to find his henchmen.

"It's time, you all know it. Rajputs, Royal blood are impure they won't bring us any luck. This time tribes must do it" Sauk said

There were 12 selected henchmen of Sauk Rafaz, who nodded but were worried if they will be one of those who are gonna be sacrificed. They were cruel, jealous and cunning men but they worried for their life all they ever wanted to do was see the king once at least. They wanted to serve Theerthali till their last breath but what if they die now?

The next day itself hundreds of people were sacrificed and their blood was put on their holy deity, they were celebrating and roaming everywhere. All the non-tribes were inside their huts, even though they knew that they were impure for them so they'll not sacrifice them but they knew Sauk always break the laws and kill non-tribes.

The tradition of tribe sacrifice continued. Kalega Tarrao died at the age of 90, engulfing 3/4th of the country. He put all the burden over his 5 sons to rule over the rest of the country,

Sauk Rafaz got insane in hunger, he would keep on feasting on humans and one day he break the law he feasted on his henchmen, he went insane. He made many man-eater like himself and let them destroy their kingdom.

Vojislav Tarrao, the eldest son was out to kill the Man eater but was later killed himself. The birth and death ratios of Theerthali was still balanced, remaining kingdoms mocked over them and thought that they'll be defeated by themselves but what happened?