00

Outfit in MM^^

Max Point Of View

"Sharkboy wasn't always half shark, half boy. He was a marine biologist or at least in training. His father studied great white sharks and called his son Sharkboy because of how much he loved to care for the sharkes. He made them sushi and had given the all names. Goodmilk, piggie, eggnog, and kraken. But one boy this incredible, mysterious storm appeared. It swept away the entire laboratory. Thanks to the life rafts Sharkboy and his father both survived, but they survived on different sides of the wrecked lab. Each floating off in a different direction."

"Sharkboy was completely alone, almost completely. But one of the sharks recognized him. They took Sharkboy to their cave home, where he'll be safe and dry."

"His new family was sharks, hundreds of sharks. The sharks raised him as one of their own."

"Training him in the ways of the shark. He lived by instance and instance alone. Eventually he grew gills, shark tails for claws, his teeth sharpened themselves to a point. He grew fins, all sorts of fins."

"But that was years ago. I first meet Sharkboy while fishing on a dock this summer. He seemed lost. So I snuck him home. My parents were too busy to notice. I kept him feed and in water. He had been traveling the universe in search of his father. He told my of his latest adventures on a planet so cool in made you drool. He said I too could go to planet Drool someday."

"Then one night I was visited by a glowing light and a burst of cold frosty wind making me shiver. There stood two amazing girls. The first with pink fiery hair and skin of molten lava rock, I called her Lavagirl. The second with white hair, pale skin , blue eyes that's brighter than the ocean, with white fingerless gloves and frost all on her blue leather jacket, I called her Frostgirl."

"The two smiled so that had seemed to be their names. They told me they needed Sharkboy to return to plant Drool with them for a great crisis was developing. Frostgirl asked if I wanna go with them. I told her 'I have school tomorrow' her and Lavagirl gave me a sad look and went away, taking Sharkboy with them. I haven't seen Sharkboy, Lavagirl, or Frostgirl since then and that's what I did this summer." I finished as I put down my book.

Everyone ,except Marissa, threw paper balls at me and laughed at me.

"That's enough! someones is going to clean those up and its not gonna be me!" Yelled Mr. Electricadad.

"We were supposed to tell true stories" said Linus in a bored tone.

"That is a true story" I told him.

"Does Lavagirl and Frostgirl have special powers?" Asked Marissa.

"There's no such thing as Lavagirl and Frostgirl" Mr. Electricadad told her.

I started flipping through my book trying to find the right page.

"Lavagirl, she can shoot lava out of her hands. And uhh.." I explained flipping through the page about Frostgirl.

      "Frostgirl, she can shoot snowballsa d icicles out her hands,fly, and have ice breathe." I continued telling her more.        

"Cool" She said

"How many people think Max's story is true?" Mr. Electricadad asked the class.

He received answers all of them was saying that it wasn't a true story.

"If its true, why don't you bring Sharkboy, Frostgirl, and Lavagirl to class tomorrow." Linus said

"I told you they went away, I don't know where they went." I told him.

"Go take a seat Max" Mr.Electricadad told me to do. I obeyed and went take a seat in my seat in the back of the class.