03

Frostgirl|🌸

"Where is everyone?" Max asked looking around not seeing anyone.

"Their mostly trapped on mount never rest." I stated "By Mr.Electric." I added

"But I thought planet drool was suppose to be a place for kids to dream and have endless fun." He said as we ran to go hide behind giant outlets and plunges seeing the mount never rest roller coaster.

"Oh it's endless fun alright." Sharkboy said rolling his eyes.

"Once you get on you're never getting off."

"Kids aren't aloud to rest. Cause, if they rest, they'll sleep. And I'd sleep, the dream. And if they dream it takes away power from Mr. Electric." I finished off.

"And we're going to stop him with our secret weapon." Lava-girl added

"Shouldn't we save those kids first?" Max asked us looking at the roller coaster.

We then ran up to the roller coaster. Before jumping up instead of Max he tried but he couldn't do it so he just took the latter up.

Lava girl blasted lava on the rails of the roller coaster then Sharkboy use his strength to pull it off and I froze the roller coaster in place so it can stop.

"Who knows where Mr.Electric went?" Lava girl asked they all had they hands up.

"Everyone?" I asked

They're not raising their hands up. You all are upside down." Max said appearing on side of us.

Sorry for a short chapter and sorry to took me long to update

Comment
Vote