02

Frostgirl Point of View

"I can't believe I finally get to ditch this place to go to planet drool." Max smiled as we ran to the ship.

"How are we getting there-." Max was finna say but stopped running as he saw Sharkboy's spaceship.

We went in and pulled down the straps to our seats.

"Put these on everybody. Blue for the boys. Pink and white for the girls." Lava girl said handing Max, me and Sharkboy glasses. I put my white glasses on.

Max ended up getting girl glasses. "Do you have another pair of blue goggles?" Max asked.

"Nu uh." Sharky said almost cocky like.

What's up with him.

"So how do you fly it?" I ask Max.

"You don't know?" He turned to Me then Sharkboy.

"Duh, that's sorta been the whole problem." Sharky said.

Suddenly Max did something and a go button came up. He pressed it and the ship then took off.

"How do you fly it?" I asked woozily.

"It's got an autopilot." Max said with a weird face.

"You just thought of everything, didn't you Max?" Lavagirl asked smiling at him.

"Not exactly." He responded.

"How do you land it?" Shark asked.

"That's the part I never thought of." He responded again.

"Wait, so that means we going to crash?" I said tighten my hold on the handle bars frost started to from on the handle bars.

"Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, you might want to hold on to something." Lavagirl said as her and Shark grabbed on to the handle bars.

Max on the other hand just grab on to the handle bars panicking. The ship then crash down kind of softly. I sigh in relief loosing my grip on the handle bars.

The latch opened and the four of us walked out. "Welcome to planet Drool." I sighed as I saw the polluting darkness around.

"Recognize your dream world?" Lavagirl asked.

  "Not really. I feel like I should, but I don't." He said

"It's affecting him too." I said. 

"I thought he would just remember."Lavagirl told us. 

"Remember what?" Max asked.

"The dream, this planet, us. Your powers." Shark said the last part with disgust.

"I have powers?" Max turned to me and Lavagirl.

"More than any of us. Don't you know that. Anything that ever is or was started with a dream. And you dreamt us Max. Us and this whole place."I explained to him.

"I did?" He asked amazed at what he did.

"Every dream you ever had landed right here on planet Drool." Lavagirl smiled.

"Why is it so dark?" He frowned looking up at the darkness.

"Planet Drool is dieing, it began yesterday ." Lavagirl said.

"What the calculation Shark?" I asked Sharkboy.

He checked his thingy"45 minutes until the darkness and  pollution destroys planet drool." He said with no emotion before looking up at me.

"We didn't do to earth to save you Max, we need you to save planet Drool." I said looking away from Sharkboy.

"But how?" Max asked looking up at the darkness.

"The dream lair is on the other side of the planet. That's where the dreams are going bad." Sharkboy started off

"We'll have to go there and reverse it. We'll have to go through the passage of time, pass the train of thought, and down the stream if conciseness , and skate down the sea of confusion, now covered in ice." I said

"Why'd you do that Max. Why'd you freeze the ocean." Sharky said getting angry grabbing Max.

Lavagirl pushed Max away from Sharkboy and burned him. Sharkboy hissed in pain rubbing his arm.

With a sigh I touch where she burn him at healing it then burn."

"Max didn't mean to do it, did you Max? Max is a good boy other wise the three of us would be evil and we're not evil. I'm not evil am I Max?" Lavagirl asked.

"I'm not evil either right?" I butted in pulling away from sharkboy.

"I don't think so." He stuttered while Shark just kept glaring at him.

"Exactly, we brought him here to put thing back in order. We just have to stay positive.It isn't the end of the world" Lavagirl smiled.

"Not yet." I mumble the same time Sharkboy mumble.

Then there was lightning . That can only mean one thing. "The darkness!" I yelled along with the rest.

"This is like a bad dream" Max yelled.

"Oh yeah. Just wait until you meet Mr.Electric. He's the worst bad dream yet." Sharkboy said laughing as we run and jump.