01

Sorry for any mistakes. Thanks for reading.

Frostgirl Point Of View

"Max. Wake up" whispered Sharkboy.

"Dream Max" whispered Lavagirl.

"Open your eyes Max" I whisper-yelled.

"Eyes open and Dream"Lavagirl and I whispered

"Stay Dreaming" Sharkboy whisper-yelled.

"Wake Up!" We whisper-screamed before we ran out of the room towards the kitchen and hide on the roof of the kitchen.

We watched as Max walked into the kitchen and closed the refrigerator door and saw the eaten cookies and half full glass of milk with frost coming up the glass.

"Sharkboy" Max whispered picking up the cookie with a shark bit.

"Lavagirl " he said picking up the brunt bitten cookie he then dropped it back on the plate from the heat.

"Frostgirl" He said picking the half empty glass of milk with frost on it along with a cookie I bitten out of that was cold and frozen.

Max began to notice our presence so we disappeared within the blink of an eye.

*Time Skip*

By the time we came up to Max's school a wind storm had appeared. We busted through the window and land in the middle of Max's class.

"Its them" a girl sitting the front of the class said as she peeked over her desk.

The teacher looked over his desk, Lavagirl turned her head around to face him which made him cowering behind he's desk and Lavagirl turned her head back around.

"I'm looking for Max" I said softly.

All the kids pointed to a desk in the back of the classroom. Lavagirl and I started walking towards it.

She set papers on fire and my hands dragged across the top of the desks leaving snow or frost of ice on either the desk or the papers on the desk.

"She's Frosty" said a boy as he looked at his paper that had ice frost on it.

Sharkboy then grabbed he's paper and ripped it to shreds all upset like. 'whats his problem?'.

Lavagirl picked up the desk to reveal Max in a fetal position."We need your help Max. Come with us" Lavagirl told him.

Max got up and followed us to the front of the class. "What do i have to do?" Max asked

"Come with us to Planet Drool. We'll explain on the way" I explained

"Were going to Planet Drool?" Max
asked us as he walk to the front of the class.

Sharkboy started scratching a diagram of the solar system and Planet Drool on to the chalkboard using his claws.

"Its my home planet, right outside your solar system" Lavagirl explained

"You should know Max, You made it up" I said as fold my arms looking at him along with everybody.

"I-I cant go with you..." Max said looking back at his classmates.

"What? Why not?" I asked getting furious. We ain't just travel over here just for him to say he can't.

"Because your not real. The three of you are just a dream and when I open my eyes you'll be gone" He shut his eyes tightly so we walked up behind just so we can mess with him.

"We're still here Max" I said scaring him.

"If you want to stop the darkness from destroying our worlds. come with us." Sharkboy said.

"you better go with them" the teacher had said.

"okay. I'll go" said Max making me smile earning a clap from the girl in the front.

We walk towards the windows where the huge hole we made running towards the spaceship.