F O U R

HARRY POV

I look through the window at Sophie and her stupid boyfriend. I feel my muscles tighten and the adrenaline entering my body. I don't get what she sees in him, although I barely know her. Only by Louis' his stories about her. She always has intrigued me, her personality. Whenever he showed pictures of her she always looked so good, but I never knew someone could look so beautiful in real life. After all these stories about her I feel like I know her since forever.

The adrenaline is getting the best of me and just as I'm about to go over there Liam lays his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't do it, bro," he says just loud enough only I can hear it. "It's not worth it now, not tomorrow, not ever. Okay?"

I sigh and lean back in the seat I'm in and cross my arms while not losing sight of them.

"Is it just me or does she looks insecure about the kiss?" I ask Liam.

He looks over at them and eventually says "I don't know, maybe."

He looks at me with a stern look in his eyes.

"But that doesn't mean that you should just get over there."

I look at Olivia, sitting in-between Niall and this Zach guy. He looks good, fit and happy. I don't think he really cares about Olivia though.

"So," I start, facing them. "You two are dating?"

Olivia blushes immediately and Zach smirks.

"You could say that, I guess?" He says and shrugs.

Olivia looks happy, but Niall doesn't. Good for me, because then I have someone to be frustrated with.

I take another sip of my beer and notice that I might feel a little tipsy now.

"I'm glad you brought us with you, Lou" I say. "Thank you for letting us stay here."

He smiles at me and I return the favour. "More drinks anyone?" He asks.

Everyone raises his hand.

"Me too please!" Sophie shouts as she comes walking back with Brandon, who looks amused at me and winks at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"We should go, Zach." He says. "I don't want any trouble with my parents already before the football season even has started."

Zach looks at his phone and curses. He gets up, kisses Olivia's hand and they say goodbye.

Niall lets out a sigh of relieve, and I feel an urge to do the same. He looks at me and I see a look of recognition in his eyes.

"Hey, Harry," he starts. I nod at him.

"Can you help me with something in the guesthouse?"

"Sure," I say, following him to the back of the garden where the guesthouse is located.

It's really old-fashioned decorated, nevertheless really beautiful. It's like a little apartment. The fridge is always full. You don't need to leave or be in contact with the main house.

Niall sits on the brown leather couch that is located in the middle of the room. He sighs.

"I see you have an eye on Sophie," he starts, looking right in my eyes.

"I guess," I nod, confused by this sudden direct question. "Why are you asking?"

He rests his elbow on the armrest of the couch and lays his head on his hand, still looking at me.

"I don't know," he says eventually. "I think I have developed a tiny crush on her best friend in 2,5 hours."

I chuckle, "I know how you feel bro."

"I do think Louis notices, and since Olivia knows Sophie so well I have a feeling that he sees her as his extra sister as well." He clears his throat, then looks at me with a smirk.

"Although I don't see you getting action with a girl who has a boyfriend AND is our best friends sister."

"Ugh I know," I say and let out a groan. "Liam also told me. He notices the 'way I look at her'." I say mocking his voice.

Niall looks at me smiling, then serious again.

"So anyway, could you still help me steal the girl from this Zach football tough guy?"

I laugh and agree.

"Might wanna put in a good word for me too?" I ask.

Niall shakes my hand. "Of course! Though I can't promise you anything of course."

I nod and we walk back to the others. I look at Sophie as we walk and I decide that I want to win her over. I want to be hers. She looks and me and I wink at her. She shyly looks away. If I do this right it might work. All night she's been looking at me in a different way than she looks at Niall or Liam. Or Brandon, now I think of it.

"Harry!" Louis shouts, disrupting my thoughts and I look at him confused. "Do you want another beer?" He asks. I nod at him.

It actually might work with Sophie. If I just do the right things...

//

Please vote and comment what you think!!

See you next chapter.. :-)

xoxo