S I X

HARRY POV

I close the door behind me and I'm content about my action. I walk to Louis's room that we now share. I slowly open the door and see him laying flat on his stomach. He must have been very tired since he's snoring as loud as I've never heard him before. Usually Lou and I share a room.

I sit down in a chair that's situated in a corner in the room. I check my phone, a few emails and the time says 3:05 AM. I lean back in the chair and breathe in real slowly. As much as I want to go back to Sophie's room, I just can't. Not now. I've left my mark, my way of playing hard to get. I need to continue now.

As I think about it, I start to remember how much she was struggling inside her brains. I saw her struggling, and I can see that she has some sort of interest in me. Brandon is a loser compared to me.

I get in the spare bed that their mom has put next to Lou's and turn to my side. I'm determined to get her. I think of how crazy it is that it's not even been 24 hours, yet when I think of her I feel something flutter in my stomach. It's a feeling that I haven't felt in a while and it feels so good yet so scary. I feel my eyelids become heavier and soon I fall asleep.

//

I open my eyes to the sound of Louis's alarm. I turn around to my back and notice the room has been lit up by the sun. I stretch and tap Louis on his arm. "Wake up will you?" I grunt. "Or at least switch off your alarm."

I get out of the bed and grab a towel that was laid on my bed yesterday evening and open the door of the bedroom. I walk slowly towards the bathroom while checking my emails on my phone. As I open the door I hear someone scream. I look up and see Sophie holding a towel in front of her body with her eyes wide open. I did get a glimpse of her body.

As soon as she sees me, I notice her relax a little. "Sorry" I mumble. As I turn around I feel her grabbing my wrist. I turn around and she looks at me with a soft gaze.

"It's okay," she says. "Don't worry about it."

I give her a confused look and shrug.

"I wasn't," I say to her with a smirk and I close the door behind me.

I walk back to Louis's room and continue to check my e-mail. I open the door and, to my surprise, Louis is already dressed.

"Morning," he says while fixing up his hair. "I'll be back tonight."

I look at him with a confused look. "Where are you going?"

"I'm taking Liam to an old friend for lunch and just hanging out."

I raise my eyebrows at him. "Alright," I mumble. "Have fun then."

Louis nods and grabs his backpack and disappeared.

I text Niall.

So apparently we're alone today then?

I instantly receive a text back.

So I heard. I was just about to text you. I'm coming to the house now btw. See ya there.

I lock my phone again and hear a knock on my door.

I turn around and Sophie stands in the doorway, a towel around her and wet hair. She looks so cute.

"The shower is free," she smiles. "In case you wanted to know." And she walks away to her room.

I chuckle and walk to the bathroom. As I undress I can't help but notice the butterflies in my stomach appear again as I smell the shower gel that Sophie apparently uses. I turn on the shower and I look in the mirror. I nod at myself and chuckle.

//

SOPHIE POV

I check myself in the mirror one last time and decide to wear my hear down today. I brush my long brown hair and tie a velvet midnight blue bandana in my hair. Fixing my matching velvet mini skirt and a white t-shirt. I decide to go for white Adidas sneakers. I nod at myself in the mirror and am satisfied with the result of my outfit.

I walk downstairs to be greeted by just Niall, who's making breakfast for himself. I sit on one of the barstools and ask how he's slept.

"Like a baby!" He smiles. "These beds are comfier than any of the beds I've ever slept in!"

I chuckle. "Good."

"You want some scrambled eggs?" He asks. I nod and he grabs another plate from one of the cabinets.

"Save some for me please," a raspy familiar voice says right behind me as he sits next to me.

"Sure," Niall says. "Look at you looking extra fancy today?" he immediately says after he got a good look at Harry. And he's right. He's wearing black cut-out skinny jeans with some floral silk shirt on top. I raise my eyebrows at him. He runs his hands through his long, still wet, hair and shrugs.

"Extra fancy day I guess," he chuckles. "By the way, you should tell me where you get your bandanas. I love them." He looks at me. I blush.

"It's from a small boutique when I was on holiday, I instantly bought like 20 of 'em," I explain and smile at him. He nods and gets up to get a coffee.

"Alright then, never mind," he says, not looking at me anymore. Niall looks confused and so do I. I straighten my back, I don't want him to notice that his 'new' kind of behaviour is affecting me.

My phone buzzes and I pick up.

"Yes?" I say. I hear Olivia panting on the other side of the line.

"Hey!" She eventually says. "I just came home from my run, but wanna hang out later? This is like our last free weekend or something."

"Sure," I reply. "Ma place or yours?"

"I'll jump in the shower and I'll meet you in an hour something okay?"

"Yes," I say, looking Harry in the eyes. "But dress fancy, 'cause apparently it's gonna be an extra fancy day."

I hang up before she can say anything, still looking at Harry, looking a bit confused. I get up from my chair, grab my plate and leave the kitchen.

Two can play this game, Harry, and I happen to love games.

//

I'm so sorry for being inactive for so long!! I was on holiday and couldn't always find the time to finish this chapter!! I don't want to publish half lousy chapters to you as well so I hope you forgive me <3

Anyway!! I'm so excited about how the story is developing and I hope you guys are too!! There is so much more coming and I'm back to give you guys so much more!!

Please let me know what you think of the story so far, any ideas and tips are welcome!! And vote if you liked it <3

See ya next time.

xoxo