PLEASE READ FIRST

Hey everyone!

Before you start please read this!

I decided to sometimes leave some details out, for your own imagination. Think of decorations etc. Of course I will write down details of clothing and whether a scene is dark/light, sunset/sunrise, for the stories benefit. But in my opinion everyone has a different view on things and it would be a shame to take all imagination away.

Also, all chapters will be around 1000 words. Especially in the beginning. I have a short view of how I want this story to go, but I like it when the writer and readers develop with the characters, so I actually only have a view of how to start and from there on we will see where it's heading. Some chapters might be shorter, some may become longer but see it as another benefit to the story itself if it's shorter. It shouldn't become a tedious story.

Another note, English is not my native tongue. Please help me point out grammar mistakes and other words that could be used if it's on behalf of the story! I do have a certain degree in my English so it will be understandable for all of you, but please help me get better.

That's all! Please join me on my journey with this story and I hope you'll love it as much as I do now. Vote, comment and talk with me! It's gonna be so much fun!

Lots of love,

Iris

Xoxo

P.S. See the picture above for my face :-)