Year seven. Resurrecting Apple.

The battle was over.  Hogwarts lay in ruin as was Draco's heart. He never forgot Apple. In fact Apple's core lay in his trunk. Narcissa placed her hand I  Dracos shoulder.

"What will you do now that Apple is gone and the war is over?" Draco looked off into the distance.

"I don't know."

"I do m'boy." Horace Slughorn boomed, putting one large hand on his other shoulder. "There is a special potion I know of that I've used in cases like these. Like with Chicken and Ron last year." Slughorn grinned at Draco's confused face."Any way come with me. I can help you. I still have a bit left."

Draco followed him, still confused with Ron and Chicken. Turning left, straight, right, down stairs, all over until he got to Slughorn's potions classroom.

The cauldron was hauled from one corner to the middle of the room, and filled part way full with a translucent purple liquid.

"Well m'boy, where's your apple?"

"Er... in my trunk." Draco replied. Slughorn snorted.

"Best go get her boy. And make sure to get all parts." Draco hurried back to the Slytherin dorms, wrenched open his trunk, and gently picked up the cloth bag containing Apple's remains.

When he finally made it back to the potions room the cauldron had boiled. Gently handing the bag to Slughorn he watched in awe as the remains were dropped into the cauldron and reformed into his apple love.

When Apple was fully formed he lifted her up and kissed her gently.

"You have no idea how I missed you Apple. I couldn't live without you." He bent down on one knee. "I have no ring, but still, Apple, would you do new the honor of marrying me? "

"No." Draco's face fell. "Just kidding. If course stupid." They kissed.