Epilogue.

Nineteen years later...

White steam swirled around the great scarlet train. A family of five made their way through the crowd and stopped near the edge of the platform.

"Mum, Dad,  make him stop!" A child with the arms, legs, and head of a human and body of a green apple tugged at his father's robes.

"Scorpius give it a rest," Apple said sternly from Draco's hand.

"I only said Lucius might be in Gryffindor." Protested the older of the apple/human children.

"Even if he is we'll love him just the same.  After all a Gryffindor saved us all from Voldemort." Scorpious rolled his eyes and climbed onto the train.

Draco pulled his son to the side. He knelt down and looked Lucius in the eye.

"Even if you are a Gryffindor we'll still love you just as much as if you were a Slytherin. Same with if you were in any other house. Right Apple?"

"Yes," Apple said smiling. Lucius seemed relieved, hugged his dad, and borded the train. The smallest of the apple children, a girl, tugged on Draco's robes.

"Daddy, can I go run along the train?" Draco laughed.

"Sure. Just come right back. He pulled up his sleeve and looked at the Dark Mark branded on his arm. It had not burned in nineteen years. Life was good.

A/N Hope you enjoyed Drapple: Through the years. I modled the last bit on the epilogue of the Deathly Hallows. I just seemed like a good way to end it.

Thanks,
       Dara