700: Luke+ Gavin

-Private Chapter version available-

You need to be a follow to access it, and you can unfollow after you read it. I don't mind, but by accessing the private chapter you're saying your old enough to be reading it. 

Edited for underaged readers

Luke + Gavin

The Great Outdoors (Part 1)

I was going to kill him. I had only agree to this because I thought we would drive to the mountains, I would suffer through one night in a camp ground and then we would go home. Luke had a different plan, and with every step, I had to withhold he urge not to throw something at the back of his head. But then again, with the over fifty pound pack on my back, and the lovely incline we were trekking up, I probably end up falling on my face if I tried. This wasn't fun. This was torture. My swollen feet, and the sweat draining down my neck were a testament to that. 

Luke unlatched his pack and set it down next to a creek. He faced me with an big smile. I didn't understand how anyone thought this was fun. 

"Let me help you get that off."

"I can do it," I muttered. I struggled to get the top buckle undone. 

He grabbed my hands. "Still as stubborn as always." He released the two retrains and lifted the pack off my shoulders. 

Thank god, it felt amazing to be free. I knelt at the creek and splashed water on my face. 

"Don't be drinking any of that," said Luke as he sat down on a rock.

"I know," I glared at him. "I'm not stupid." I really wanted to just lay across the creek and cool off, but being wet for the rest of this fun hike we were on wouldn't end well for me, and I'd make sure it wouldn't end good for Luke. 

"Come here." He opened his arms.

I shook my head. "Someone will see, and I rather not run into a homophobe in the middle of a forest. Too many places to hid the body."

Luke chuckled. "Gavin, come here. I'm pretty sure no one is going to be coming up this far. They would have stopped at the lower lake."

I stared at the crystal clear water. "Why didn't we stop at the lower lakes?" 

He leaned forward and grabbed my arm. With a sigh, I let him pull me over and wrap me up in his arms. 

"Because," he whispered in my ear before brushing a strand of wet soak hair from my forehead. "I don't really want to have sex with my husband when there is a troop of girl scouts fifty feet away."

"You're not funny." I pushed on his chest, but he wouldn't let go. 

Luke just smiled and leaned back against the boulder. I didn't have much choice but to lay against his chest and rest my head on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and spun my wedding ring around my finger. He kissed my forehead.

"Don't," I leaned away from him. "I'm sweaty." And I wasn't feel at all attractive at the moment. 

"I've kissed you when you covered in sweat before," he squeezed me tightly to him.

"You just dragged me up a mount-"

He grabbed my chin and kissed me before I could finish. "Yes, and I am really happy that you're doing this for me."

My shoulder shagged, and I took a deep breath. "If you wanted sex, there were easier way to go about it then this."

He shifted his body to get comfortable. "I needed to get out of the city. I thought you liked the country. That's where you grew up, away from all the noise and people."