Airport and Suitcases ~ Peter x Reader

You meet Peter at the airport after you two accidentally take home the wrong suitcases

____
Your Point Of View
____

I can't believe that plane ride was that long.
I stalked home to my small New York City apartment that I share with my eldest brother and slammed the door shut when I walked in. I unzipped my baggage, ready to find my fuzzy pink pajamas I wanted to wear tonight and my photos that I've taken in Europe, but instead I found some sort of suit... but not a black suit that you'd wear to a wedding or a funeral. It was a tight red stripped suit with strange white eye pieces. It was Spider-Man's suit.
I can't believe I didn't check to see if it was my name on the baggage and now I have Spider-Man's suit.

I finally looked where the tag should be on the suitcase, but there was no tag to be found. Hmm. That's weird.

I took a cab back to the airport since I'm only 15 and can't drive yet.

I calmly went into Baggage Help (okay so I have no idea if that's a thing but let's pretend like it it) and found a stressed out stranger waiting there also.

He looks about my age, has messy dark brown hair and eyes the color of nature.
I sat down in an uncomfortable red chair a couple seats down from the stressed out teen.

I put the suitcase down in front of me, slowly placing it on the ground.

"Peter Parker?" A man with a small clipboard called.

The stranger sitting next to me stood up abruptly, "Sir. My bag is missing. I've got this one-" he effortlessly picked up my suitcase to show the man with the small clipboard, "-and it's not mine and I need mine back. I NEED it. You see there's something very important in that case." He raised his voice a little, emphasizing his need for his bag.

"Um.... may I interrupt?" I said, hoping that the stressed out Peter calms down a bit. He swallowed and nodded.

"Is this your suitcase?" I hold up the luggage that looks exactly like my own, just the insides contain a highly sophisticated suit and equipment. "Oh my god, you found it." He said approaching me. "Thank you thank you thank you" he said, pulling me into a hug. "You'll never believe how grateful I am" he said, and then he continued to thank me again and again.

"-Oh and I believe you have my suitcase too?" I suddenly interrupted him, and he smiled and nodded, and then he handed me my own suitcase. "Thank you so much!" I told him, and I hugged him just like he hugged me when I gave him back his luggage.

I placed my bag down on the airport floor and opened it to double check that it's mine."

Woah! Did you take those pictures?" He asked, and I nodded. "Yeah, I love photography!" I told him with a bright smile. "What's your name?" He asked, and I told him my name, "And you're Peter Parker?" I asked and he nodded.

"And I'm assuming that you know who else I am" Peter asked in a low, quiet voice, and I nodded slowly. "Yeah... but that's totally fine and I won't tell anyone, and I don't know you and you don't know me, so it shouldn't be a problem" I said in a joking voice.

"Maybe we should know each other?" Peter said with a smirk. "I mean you know that I am... you know, and I know you like photography, and I think that's pretty cool!" He said cheerfully. "Yeah, we could get to know each other" I said, biting my lip a little.