Tom Holland ~ Peter x Reader

Request for TheStarry_Night where Peter Parker is jealous of Tom Holland. Tom is a famous actor and Peter is still Spider-Man, if that makes sense haha

----

"Oh my gosh, Peter!" My best friend, (y/n), says during chemistry before our lab started.

"Hey (y/n), what's going on?" I ask, spinning my chair towards her.

"Okay, so do you remember when I used to do musical theater as a kid?" She asks, and I nod, glancing up at the teacher for a moment who gives us an angry glare because of our talking.

"Well, we had to chose someone to research and I chose someone named Tom Holland for his production of Billy Eliot and look at him now!" She half shouts, pulling out a picture of him. "Look at his abs omg" she says, practically fangirling over this actor.

"Yeah... those are some, uh, nice abs?" I say uneasily. There's a picture of some shirtless guy as her lock screen. I want to be her lock screen!

"Parker! (Y/l/n)! Quiet down!" Mrs. (Your teachers name) yells at us. "My bad!" I say back, and she rolls her eyes, then goes back to grading papers.

"Anyways, he's in this movie called The Current War and I was thinking we could see it together!" (Y/n) says excitedly.
I stutter for a moment, How could she like him more than me? She doesn't even know him... and I'm always here for her. Ugh!

But she looks so excited. How can I say no? "Yeah, let's go see it together!" I say, and then go back to my work right away to avoid this conversation.

~~at the movie~~

"I'm so excited!" (Y/n) says while gripping onto my arm. "Yeah... me too. Yay!" I say, forcing myself to sound cheerful.

We find seats in the crowded movie theater at the very top.

She pulls out her glasses and places them on her small framed face. "Where's your glasses?" (Y/n) questions, and I give he a weird glance before I realize that she's used to me with them. "Oh-um- I don't need them anymore!" I say. I always forget that she doesn't know I'm Spider-Man...

Every time Tom Holland came on the screen, (y/n) would clutch to my arm and practically drool over him.
"He's so hot" I heard her say at one point. Not particularly to me, but I could feel my breath hitching as she said it.
I can't believe that she likes him and not me. I can't believe it.

"Peter? Are you okay?" She asks suddenly, and I nod, refusing to look at her. "Are you sure, you look upset." She presses her hand to my huffing chest, her fingertips spreading slowly.
"I'm fine." I say, looking at her for a moment, and then turning back towards the screen immediately.

"Come on, let's get out of here" (y/n) says, taking my hand in her own small one and pulling me a little.
"I thought you wanted to see Tom Holland" I imitate, refusing to move, but she just shakes her head. "No, I wanted to come to hang out with you, now let's get out of here." She says, getting up.

I don't just shock her, but I also shock myself by getting up and following her.

We find a Johnny Rockets close to the movie theater and sit in a booth at the end of the restaurant.

"What's going on with you?" She asks once the waitress bring us our food. I shrug, shoving a handful of fries into my mouth.

She pauses for a moment, and I take it as my opportunity to speak. "Why do you like Tom Holland better than me?" I mutter out in an angry tone.

"Peter Parker, are you jealous of Tom Holland?" She says, forcing me to look her in the eye.
"Maybe..." I say, resisting the urge to stare into her pretty (y/e/c) eyes, knowing I'll get lost in them.

"That's insane! He's just a celebrity crush. I'll probably never meet him anyway." (Y/n) says, laughing a little.
"W-what?" I stutter out, finally looking at her.

"Awwe Peter." She gives me a sympathetic look before she stands up abruptly and moves over to my side of the booth. "Peter, Tom Holland may be my celebrity crush, but do you know who my actual crush is?"

I can feel myself start shaking, but she's somehow radiating confidence. How is she so confident?! Her body is only inches apart from mine, and I can smell her strawberry perfume that perfectly compliments the strawberry milkshake she's drinking. "Wh-who?" I slip all over my words, looking from her eyes to her lips, and then back at her eyes again.

(Y/n) leans her head into mine and places a soft kiss on my lips.

"You are."