Sick ~ Peter x Reader

where you're sick and Peter's injured and you take care of each other
Purely best friends !!
----

It only took you three knocks before you gave up and took out your key to Peter's apartment.

You shoved it in the cold metal door and strolled in, expecting to be alone, but found Aunt May instead.

"(y/n), what are you doing here?" She asked, shocked to see you because it is a school day. "Oh, hey Aunt May. I'm just dropping off this textbook Peter lent me." You snuffled, wiping your running red nose on your sleeve. "Are you sick?" She asked, getting right to the point, and you nodded your head slowly. "Is your mom home?" She questioned, and you shook your head.

"Well, come in!" Aunt May said, waving her hand towards you. You obeyed, closing the door in one swift movement behind you.

"Why don't you grab one of Peter's sweatshirts and I'll make some soup." She suggested, and you nodded and walked into Peter's room.

You came out ten minutes later in black leggings, your glasses that used to be trendy, and Peter's baggy Midtown School of Science & Technology sweater.

"The soup is on the counter-" Aunt May breaks to point towards the vegetable soup "-and I have to go to work now, but you have my phone number, so call me if anything goes wrong, okay?" She finishes, and you nod, "Okay, and thank you so much, you really didn't have to do any of this!" You say, giving her a soft smile, which she returns, "Feel better sweetie!" She says, walking out of the small apartment to go to work.

~~a couple hours later~~

You heard a loud bang come from Peter's room, and you immediately shoot up to check it out, but your eye sight went fuzzy, so you sat back down until you saw the so called intruder came into the living room.

You saw Peter come in covered in cuts and bruises.

"Oh my god, Peter, what happened?" You asked right away, and he looked taken aback for a moment because he didn't expect you to be there, but then he cleared his throat to answer. "I-umm-got into a fight..." He said knowing that you know he means as Spider-Man against a huge villain as opposed to as Peter Parker, a regular guy, against someone like Flash, another regular guy.

"What about you? Why are you here?" Peter asked. "Oh, I came to drop off your textbook and Aunt May saw that I'm sick and had me stay." You explained, and his eyes widened with concern at the word 'sick'. "But I'm fine! I swear!" You added on.

"You're not fine, you're sick." Peter tried convincing you, but you just shook your head. "And you are fine? You look like someone just put you through a paper shredder. Like at least let me bandage you up." You said back to him, but he just laughed. "I'm fine, I promise." You roll your eyes, "Yeah, okay."

"If you let me take care of you, I'll let you stitch me up and wrap bandages on me. Okay?" Peter suggests, and you mutter out a small 'okay' with a pout spread across your face.

You leave the couch to gather stitches and bandages and come back to find tissues, blankets, and cough drops where you were just sitting.

~~~~

After taking care of each other, you two got under the covers and put on a movie. "Thank you , (y/n). You really mean a lot to me." Peter said to you, which made you blush like an idiot, "I'm so glad we're friends."