I'M PREGNANT!

Chapter 4 | I'M PREGNANT!

Jaz pulled up to his mother's house as Chance finished tying the bow to Brenda's pre-mother's day gift. Chance decided to just take copies of the original photo to announce the pregnancy to her brother and sisters instead of offering them one of the originals. Though she'd originally wanted to gift her siblings just as she was Ms. Brenda, but figured their excitement wasn't going to be nearly the same as her future mother-in-law's.

"So how exactly are we going to tell her?" Chance asked while running her fingers through her favorite wig. Though she knew Miss Brenda was going to be beyond excited she didn't know how to introduce the gift to her.

"I mean just give it to her, there's not much you have to say the sonogram will speak for itself." Jaz said as he looked down at her fidgeting with the box. "Don't worry so much it'll be fine."

"Hopefully so." Chance said stealing a glance at Jaz before reaching over and pressing a kiss to his lips. "Thank you baby for all the support that you've given me since you found out." Chance said as a tear slid down her cheek before wiping it away quickly. "I love you more than anything."

"I love you too Chancey, always." Chance stole one more kiss before opening the car door with Jaz following suit.

:

"Oh my goodness you guys didn't have to give me anything for the food." Brenda said as she wrapped her arms snugly around Chance before going the same to Jaz.

"Well it's not for the food. It's a pre-mother's day gift from both of us." Chance said smiling and making sure the camera was focused on her petite frame.

Brenda shook the box and her excitement grew hoping it held the necklace and earring set she showed Chance while they were in Tiffany's. She untied the bow and picked up the lid. Moving the tissue aside it took her less than a second to catch on and nearly catch the Holy Ghost.

The scream seemed to be released from her soul before latching herself to Chance and squeezing her tightly. "You guys are answering my prayers." Brenda said through her happy tears as she pulled away from Chance. "You know I was just speaking to your Aunt Beth about how much of a blessing it would be for me be a grandmother." She wiped her eyes before going around to hug Jaz as well before making her way back around to Chance. She placed her hand over Chance's newly rounded belly. "How did I miss this before? How far along are you? You look around three and a half to four months. Don't worry about the size of your stomach soon it'll start doubling overnight."

Jaz chuckled and placed his chin on top of Chance's head. "She's only two and a half months mama. Take a look at the picture again." This time it took a bit longer for her to catch on and when she did her reaction mirrored Chance's. Chance thankfully caught Brenda before her unconscious body hit the floor.

"What's wrong with you women?" Jaz asked with a chuckle as he took his mother out of Chance's arms.

"Shut up, I didn't even fully faint. Not to this magnitude." Chance said as she followed Jaz and his unconscious mother into the living room and he set her on the sofa.

"Still a faint, lil punk." Jaz said jokingly and gently hit the rim of her baseball cap. Chance rolled her eyes causing Jaz to pull her closer to his. "Keep rolling your eyes and I'll do something to you that have you rolling your eyes and curling those toes." Jaz placed a kiss on Chance's lips.

"I hate when you do that Jaz. You're such a tease." Chance pushed him away softly before her hormones could get out of control.

"I love you too Chancey." Jaz stated walking backwards towards the door. Chance shot him a bird right before he turned around and made his way of the door. Chance turned her attention back to Miss Brenda to make sure her head was in a comfortable position before making her way to the kitchen and fixing herself something to eat.

:

Jaz slapped the back of Carter's neck as he made his way around to the other side of the couch. He wanted to make sure he told Carter about he and Chance's predicament before Chance got around to telling him. He wasn't worried about his reaction to the news since he was in on Jaz's plan he was more worried about how Carter would react with everything that happened with Sabrina.

"Touch me again and a bullet is gonna be flying your way." Carter said as he passed Nix the blunt they were working on.

"Jesus Carter, when are you going to get some pussy cause your ass is always in your feelings." Nix said before placing the joint between his lips. Carter kicked Nix's leg before grabbing his blunt from in between Nix's lips.

"The man ain't lying Carter." Jaz said getting comfortable.

"How about you just worry about getting Chance pregnant and stay out of my business." Carter muttered as he finished off his blunt.

"Well, I don't have to worry about that anymore because she already is. Now I have to find something else to worry about."

"Word?" Nix said as he laid his head against the back of the couch. "I was starting to think your men couldn't swim since it's been almost a year."

"Shut your ass up Nix it's only been five months and she's almost three months."

"Are you sure Jaz? Maybe she just had a little too much to eat and is back on her birth control." Carter said not wanting to become too eager with the idea of him becoming an uncle.

"We went to the doctor today and found out" Jaz said with a proud smile.

"Well hell when's the wedding? Y'all need to just get it together and tell everybody about y'all because you know how my uncle is." Carter said getting comfortable in his seat.

"Your uncle Harold is the same uncle that preaches about monogamy but has a second family that's in his damn church Carter." Nix stated as if the two other men had no idea what was going on with Carter's family in the neighboring county. Carter loved his relatives but there was a reason why they were kept at an arm's distance.

"The true question is when are you gonna tell Chance you trapped her?" Carter asked with a smirk. All three guys knew what the outcome would be if Chance knew the truth behind her 'accidental' pregnancy.

"She doesn't have to know." Jaz said quickly as he shook his head. He had no plans to tell her about his plan to get her pregnant so she had no choice but to go public about their relationship. What he didn't plan on was her becoming pregnant with twins though he knew that her family maternal side of the family were filled with them.

"Well at least she's not pregnant with twins." Carter said as he took a final puff on his blunt finishing it off. Jaz let out a cough causing Nix to buckle out a laugh.

"I'll plan your funeral man." Nix said between his laughs already knowing the outcome.

"Don't forget about the flowers." Carter added.

"Fuck both of y'all." Jaz said as he kicked up his feet and took in everything they were saying.

::

I love those boys. You guys enjoy yourselves, love Bea 💋