Mr. & Mrs. Mobley

Chapter 8 | Mr. & Mrs. Mobley

Chance locked the door of Jaz's apartment behind her and kicked off her Adidas by the door. Ever since the party Jaz has given her the cold shoulder because he thought she was going to Carter was well while they were at the party but she didn't. She watched Jaz take off his shirt and walk into his bedroom so she followed him into the room.

"So how long are you going to ignore your children?" Chance asked trying to make Jaz feel guilty but failing at it. Jaz glanced at her and unbuckled his belt, taking off his pants. Chance couldn't help but stare at him while he was only in his boxers and socks. "Jazael."

"Chance." Jaz said as he walked into his bathroom. He took out his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth something that he had tried to get Chance to do at night but failed. She didn't believe in wasting her toothpaste at night if she was still going to wake up with her breath smelling like ass.

"Baby, I told you I was going to tell him. Just not today." Chance said as she walked over to him. She gave him a mini back massage as he was brushing his teeth still ignoring her.

"Then when?" Jaz asked after rinsing his mouth out and turning around to face Chance. Her hands were now inches away from his abdomen and with one touch she knew it would have her pouring out like a waterfall.

"I don't know when specifically, just know that it's going to be soon. I just want to talk to my midwife about it first." Jaz's brows furrowed.

"Why your midwife? You know she's not a therapist Chance."

"She actually is a therapist. I just hope she'll give me some advice about it while we're at the center. I'm just a bit worried about it all. I don't want anything to happen to you." Chance stated thinking about the conversation she had with Chrissy about it. If she would've had the conversation that she had with Chris beforehand she knew without a doubt Carter would've known when he arrived at the party.

"And I told you before that I can handle myself. You know your brother isn't going to hurt me if he could and the last time I checked I beat Carter's ass the last time we fought." Chance had forgotten all about that. She didn't know what caused them to fight the way they did but she knew her heart was in the pit of her stomach when she was watching it.

"It's just that you have so much to lose right now I don't want anyone to shoot you by accident." Jaz smirked and shook his head.

"Not going to happen." He reached down and kissed Chance on the lips and trailed his hands down to her ass.

"Mr. Mobley what do you have in mind?" Chance asked as Jaz slid up her dress.

"I was thinking that we could hop in the shower for a little bit and maybe lounge in the tub afterwards. I know your feet are sore from today." Chance rested her head on his shoulder and nodded in agreement.

"Still no kicks?" Jaz asked as he rested the bottom of the dress on top of her growing belly.

"No sir. They don't want their daddy to feel them yet." Chance joked as Jaz took off the dress for her. Her stretch-marked belly was something that made her feel less beautiful but Jaz made sure she knew that he appreciated her sacrificing her body to have his children and that she was just as beautiful. "You know what I realized today?"

"What?" Jaz asked as he unstrapped her bra.

"I never really told our story to anyone. I told Christy part of it but not about everything you sent me while I was in Nice or the weekends when you flew out to see me without me knowing." Chance enjoyed reminiscing about that time. She was headstrong during those times and knew that Jaz felt every ounce of it.