~Shackled from birth~

~Not my idea! @.DemonWafflez's Idea!~

The metal bracelets on the two boy's wrists were painted a bright blue, decorated with stuff from like pac-man. Pac-man designs, Mario designs, most likely Mario Designs. They never noticed there bracelets were the same. Michael always hid his bracelet with his hoodie, which made Jeremy think he was one of those people who were born without a bracelet. No one questioned it. No one, but Michael's parents, knew that he had a bracelet. Though, one of the other kids, Christine it was asked Michael if he had one. "Michael! Michael!" Christine ran towards Michael.

This wasn't weird, Christine was hanging out with Jeremy, so that means Michael talked to Christine a bit, not much though. "Do you have one of these? The Metal bracelets people say that connect soul mates?" She asked this question daily, and only got a response, "No, I do not." Christine thought that he did have one, but he didn't want anyone know. "Why are you still asking me this, its the same answer."

"I'm convinced that you do have one but wont admit it!" Christine giggled a bit. Jeremy had walked off by then, to get something for Christine. Michael sighed, if he continued to lie, Christine would continue to ask. "Fine, Yes, I do have one."

Christine grinned, "let me see it let me see it let me see it!" The female started to act like a five year old, who recently just got what they wanted. "Fine...but...please don't freak out." "Freak out?-"

Michael lifted up his sleeve, There was the bracelet. The bracelet that Christine has been looking, and wanting to see. It was like Jeremy's- No. Cross that. It was the band matching Jeremy's. The thing wasn't about the bracelet. There were scars traveling up his arms. Little scars in his skin that would stay there for a while. Christine didn't care about that, she would tell Jeremy, Jeremy would freak out and be over protective. Though, she did freak out.

"OH MY GOSH! THAT ONE IS MATCHING WITH JEREMY'S OH, MY, GOD!!!! MICHAEL DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!?!?!?" Michael jumped back in surprised, not expecting this. "n-no-"

"THIS MEANS YOU ARE HIS SOULMATE!!!"

"Soulmate...? Could you tell me what you m-" Michael was cut off. "MICHAEL!!! IT IS THE BRACELETS. WHEN TWO PEOPLE HAVE MATCHING BRACELETS, THE ONES THEY GET FROM BIRTH, AND IF THEY MATCH, THAT MEANS THEY ARE SOULMATES. THEY DON'T FALL INSTANTLY IN LOVE BUT SLOWLY BECOME LOVERS! THIS IS AMAZING!!"

Michael blushed at the thought, Jeremy, his best friend, for twelve years, and his crush, was his soulmate. This was great news. Michael started squealing along with Christine. This was the best news he has heard. Though, it was cut short due to Jeremy walking back and noticing Michael's arm.

"MICHAEL! WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!" Jeremy screeched, lifting his arm up. Michael gulped. "S-sca-" "YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDN'T DO IT-" "T-they are n-not r-rec-recent!" Michael stuttered out. Jeremy sighed, "Just- Don't do it again. You promised you wouldn't" Michael nodded quickly. "Good- Wait..." Jeremy continued to look at his arm. His eyes landing on the bracelet.

"You...had a bracelet?" Jeremy asked in disbelief. "Yeah, I did, no one asked about it, so I didn't show it." Michael responded honestly. Jeremy looked back at his bracelet, putting the two bracelets against each other. They were matching. A matching pair of bracelets. Michael looked away, blushing a bit. Christine grinned, jumping away. Jeremy stared in disbelief, now.

"So...this makes us....." Michael nodded, his face now red.

"O-oh....I guess that's okay... Video games?"

"Video games."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This isn't my Idea, as I said in the beginning. I will be posting another one, today, well I will try to post that one today. This one is longer than the last one, surprisingly. Anyway, I hope you liked it!

~Word Count: 650 Words!~

~Lola Out~