Missing

Jeremy Heere was wandering the streets, the arcade, Spencers. Anywhere!

He just couldn't give up, everyone else has, expect for rich. Rich was always believe that they could find him. Him....The best friend of one of the people in the 'squad' as everyone called it. The player one.

You can't have a player two without a player one.

You see.....Michael Mell has gone missing two months ago. No traces of where he went. He couldn't of gone far. Michael only had probably his backpack, food, a blanket, water, and probably no money.

Jeremy was worried, Very worried. For his best friend, the only one that he could share his secrets with. Or in other words, his crush for about two years.

It worried him. Michael wasn't like this, he wouldn't leave with out saying anything to Jeremy. He was sure of that. Thats why he continued to look for him.

FireBoy: Jeremy get your tall ass over here

player.two: what is it?

Fireboy: i found your boyfriends backpack

GossipGoddess: WHAT??

Jenna_Rolan: YOU FOUND HIS BACKPACK??

player.two: be quiet and let him anser!

Jakey_D: where are you rich?

FireBoy: Arcade

Jenna_Rolan went offline

GossipGoddess went offline

Jakey_D went offline

Fireboy went offline

Player One is online

player.two went offline

mythic_bitch is offline

brook is offline

------ is offline

Jeremy spent no time of doing anything- even putting his phone in his pocket. He ran out of the place he was in, which was a coffee shop, he wanted to get some coffee for a bit. And ran towards the car- His father's car which he was able to borrow, jumped in it and drove to the mall.

It took him about twnt minutes to reach the mall, but about

A couple of minutes later, he was walking towards the arcade in the mall. More like, running towards the arcade. As fast as his skinny legs could carry him.

Jeremy soon busted into the arcade, calling out Rich's name, "RICH!"

Rich waved from around the corner of the arcade, which six people ran towards him. Brooke, Christine, Jake, Jeremy, Jenna, and Chloe

"Where did you find it?"
"Do you think hes near?"
"Is he somewhere near?"

Everyone kept asking the same question, "is he near?"

Expect for Jeremy, whos eyes landed on a person in a black shirt, dark brown hair, tan skin, a red hoodie tide around their waist and carrying a phone. He walked off, towards that person.

"Jeremy...where are you going?" Rich asked, which made him turn around.

"Give me the backpack."
"Why?"
"Please."
"Okay.."

Rich passes him the backpack, "but, i'm following you, okay?"
"Okay."

As Jeremy got closer to this male, he had hope that he had found his player one.

"Uh...sir? Are you looking for something?" Jeremy asked, trying not to show it was him.

"Hm? Yeah, I just lost my backpack in the arcade, I was wondering if you have saw it. It has the word "riends" on it. Funny, righ-" The male turned around, seeing Rich and Jeremy.

"Jere.....my..?"
"MICHAEL!"

Jeremy hugged Michael, who looked beat up and tired.

"Are you okay?!?! You've been missing for two months!!" Rich literally screeched, hugging the two.

The rest of the group soon ran, walked, screamed their way over, hugging Michael. Which ended up with Michael falling asleep in their arms.

At least Player Two has his Player one.

-

this took me a while, anyway, i hope you like it!!! I'm not gonna publish the smut chapter right away but i hope you like it !!

word count: 588 words!!

~Lola