Chapter 6 "Now are no twins to save you."

"Hello Sue." I heard. I quickly got up from the heavy voice which just filled up the room.

"How are you?" It said as I saw a body standing in my kitchen.

"Mason." I said in disgust.

"Good guess." He said with a smirk, coming closer.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, but he quickly grabbed my mouth.

"No questions. Bad Sue." He said in a childish voice.

"Don't call me like that." I said in between his grip, trying to get out.

"What are you doing here." I asked.

"I heard nobody was home, and you were at the hospital. How is your best friend Mikayla?" He asked with a evil smile.

"Shut up about Mikayla. She has nothing to do with this." I said, getting wild. nobody fucks with my friends.

He just responded with a evilish laugh. I glared at him but he grabbed me tighter.

"No no. Sue Sue. That's not very nice of you." He said, with a childish voice.

He grabbed my chin and walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife from off the countertop.

"Don't you dare glare at me." He stabbed the knife into my tigh as I whined in pain.

He snatched it out and I held my tigh in pain.

He made me look up to him and he kissed me quickly after. I didn't kiss him back. I just stood there in disgust.

He sped up, squeezing my ass making me whine. He stabbed the knife into my tigh again.

"Shut up." He said, kissing me again.

He started to undress me, me backing away but he held me close.

SoonI smwas naked on the kitchen table. him admiring my body. I just cried in the tape he putted over my mouth.

He pulled his pants down and soon his member sprung out.

I whined in scaredness.

"now there aren't twins or gay boyfriends to save you, huh?"