Chapter 10 "I know you kissed her."

Susanne's POV

I sat in the corner of the big room, naked.

The only thing I could do was cry.

There was a big door which Mason just closed after walking out.

My legs covered in blood, sipping down my legs and also deep cuts in my legs and arms.

Ethan's POV

I walked up to Susanne's locker, where we we see eachother every other day.

But now, she wasn't there.

"Grayson." I said.

"She isn't here." I said again.

"Where is she?" Grayson answered, not really wanting to know where she is.

The bell rang and we got into class, me sitting next to Grayson, as always.

"Grayson." I said, when everybody sat down and the teacher started talking.

"Hm?" Grayson said, turning around to me.

"Where is Mason?" I said, my eyes widened.

We just looked at eachother as I stood up and ran out of the classroom.

"Mr. Dolan what are you doing?"

"I have to go." I answered after walking out.

"Yeah, me too." Grayson said and ran behind me.

"We have to find her Gray. Maybe Mason did something to her." I said as we got out of the school, into his car.

Susanne's POV

"Mason, stop." I said, curling up into a ball as the door busted open.

"Sorry Susanne. I can't help it." He said as he came closer.

"You are just so beautifull." He said, cupping my chin with his finger.

I flinched in disgust and pushed his finger away.

"Nah ah." He said cupping my chin roughly.

"You are not so nice huh?" He said pulling me closer to him.

Ethan's POV

"Where should we go look?" I asked, as Grayson started his car.

"His house." He asnwered, driving away from the school with fast pace.

"Where is that?, I don't know where that is." I answered, not really knowing what he would say next.

"I know." Grayson answered with a smirk.

"How do you know?" I asked, with a confused tone.

"I just know- Just go sace your girlfriend." Grayson said, driving faster.

"Wait, what?" I said, not knowing what was going on.

"I know you guys kissed." Grayson said.

"Wha-"

"I have seen it in your eyes and body. You only want to be with her." Grayson asnwered.

"I'm sorry, I know you like her too." I said.

"Were not together, It's-"

"Shut up Eth and go get Susanne." Grayson said getting out of the car.