Chapter 11 "I love you"

Susanne's POV

Mason stood up, and walked over to a table, were a lot of knifes had been spreaded on.

He grabbed one and looked at it real good.

then he walked back to me, with a smirk and pushed the knife into my stomach as I flinched in pain.

in between my legs already flooded with blood, my legs coffered from the stabs and my stomach now too.

"Mason stop, please." I said, with a weak voice.

"you want me to stop?" He snatched the knife out causing me to breath heavy.

He stood up and grabbed another knife from the table which was a lot bigger.

He snatched it into my stomach right below the other stab mark.

The door busted open, causing Mason to snatch the knife out, and me flinching in pain, rolling me up in a ball.

I soon blacked out on the ground and all I could hear was someone beating up Mason.

After two strong but soft arms grabbed me and held me.

"Here" Ethan said as he pulled his shirt over his head, giving it to me to hide my naked and bloody body from them.

The next thing I knew I was blacked out and all I could see was nothing.

---

I woke up, not opening my eyes yet. but I felt a pressence of someone near me.

I couldn't open my eyes. It was like they were glued shut.

But I could hear.

"She's stable, we cleaned her and stitched the wounds."

"Can she hear us?"

"I don't think so, but you never know."

"Can I be with her for a moment?"

"Sure."

I felt a body coming closer to me, I wanted to open my eyes and see the person, I wanted to move and hug the person, but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything.

"Hey, Sue."

A soft but strong hand grabbed mine.

"Everything is going to be okay. Mason is locked up behind bars."

"I didn't know this was that what you were going through."

"Mikayla is doing good tho. you are in the same room as her."

"Room 376."

The person trying not to cry.

"It's hard seeing you here."

"I hope you are going to be okay."

"Because.."

"I love you."

My eyes opened.