Chapter 9 "This is just the beginning"

Ethan's POV

The door opened, and I walked down in my numbness to see Grayson standing in the livingroom.

"Where is Susanne?" I asked him, not knowing what is happening.

"We should've met up at my car, The only thibg I found was her bag." He said, holding up her bag.

"Let me call her phone." I said getting my phone out of my pocket.

"I already tried, it's in here." Grayson answered, grabbing Susanne's phone out of the bag.

I sighed and wandered around, not knowing what to do.

"Susanne would never leave her phone, she's attached to it." I said, freaking out.

"Calm down, she'll just be with a friend or something."

"She don't have other friends accept us, Mikayla and Kevin." I answered, grabbing my phone, finding Kevins number.

"already tried." Grayson answered, grabbing my phone out of my hands ressuring me to stop freaking out.

"She's going to be fine, she's a strong woman." Grayson said.

Susanne's POV

The car stopped and I was dragged out by the same strong arms as the ones before.

They were familliar but I couldn't place it right.

I was sat down on a chair, someone tied me on it.

"So.. Susanne."

Oh no.

"Do you know where we are?" The person said, with an evil voice.

The person snatched the tape on my mouth off of my face causing me to flinch in pain.

"What do you want Mason?" I snatched at him.

"Oh, you know who I am without even seeing me. good guess." Mason answered, trailing his finger diwn my body.

"Yeah, You are the only one who has a disgusting voice." I snatched at him, showing off my teeth.

Something sharp touched my knee, not knowing what it was.

The sharp point sticked into my leg, right below the knife got in last time.

The knife twisted in my knee, causing me to cry in pain.

"S-Stop." I said, He snatched the knife out, causing me to flinch in pain even more.

"You want me to stop?" He asked getting closer to me.

"This is just the beginning."

"Where. Are. We Susanne?" He asked while taking my blindfold off.

I looked around me, and saw a familliar place.

"In your basement." I said, Why do I know how is basement looks like?!