Prologue

She threw him against the wall and trapped him there with her body. Yes her body, hot, full of love, full of lust, regret, betrayal, any and everything you could imagine. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes black, full with lust. His back up against the wall, looking into her lust filled eyes. Both of them knowing that it was wrong, yet they didn't care, and went with what was happening in the moment.

               "Oh take me boy, you don't need her, come to me. I can make you feel how a man is suppose to feel." she spoke as she started to french kiss his neck. He threw his head back so she could have more access but he soon came to his senses. 

               "No no no, I-I can't. This is so wrong." he spoke, his eyes full of tears. Some for the pain of cheating on his fiancee', some from the pleasure he was receiving from her. 

               "You know you want me. I don't know why you fight it." she spoke as she slid down to his knees and started to undo his belt buckle. He tried to pull her back up to him but to no avail. Part of him deep deep down inside of him wanted this. He tried to fight it but he couldn't.

               "You know she dosen't do this." she said as she started to kiss down his inner thighs inching her way up to his very hard cock. His breathing became light and frigid. He didn't know what and how to feel, he couldn't believe that this was about to happen.

              "St-stop i-it." the man stuttered. He couldn't pull himself together. He was falling apart and it was his own fault. He should and needs to be faithful to his fiancee' but he can't find the strength, nor the courage to fight this woman off of him.

          "L-look, I am getting married to your daughter, I can't be with you no matter how much you try and fight with me, no matter how much I fight my own urges and desires, I need to be true to her." he spoke. She stood up from off of the ground to look him in his eyes. His eyes were so unreadable. Was it love? Was it lust? Was it guilt? So many questions ran through the man's head.

               She walked closer to him, so close that they could just about taste each other's breath. She whispered into his ear saying, "Look here now, I know a thang or two while my daughter is just learning. You need a real woman, not no lil' girl. I suggest that if you want to keep this little "thing" between us, you do as I say." she said with authority looking him into his eyes.

               "N-no. Please don't do this to me, I didn't ask for any of this. Don't make me stay with you just so you will keep this between us. I can't do it no."

               "Then why are you here? Did you not call me first?" That was a good question, why did he call her? The man was left speechless with his mother-in-law standing there looking at him smirking; knowing that she had the upper-hand.

               Why must it happen this way? Why must it happen at all? What is the motive? So many questions, so little time.