Chapter 6 - Setember 23rd

A/N : Oh my god guys. This book has more votes then half the views. That was my goal!! YEEEESS!  XDD

- 10:36 AM, Setember 23rd, Skate Park -

Korra swiped her forehead with the back of her hand.

She's been wanting to learn how to skate for a few weeks now and finally Asami got her a lightblue board with a waterbending design on the bottom and then took her to the local skatepark.

"You're doing great, Korra!" Asami called, and Korra gave her the classic crooked grin she always has.  The heiress smiled.

They were the only ones there at the moment, and the skate park was a small, comfy size, and not many horribly hard obstacles for a beginner like the Avatar.

The door suddenly opened, scaring Korra, and she fell off. Asami hurried over to help her up. "Hey! Sorry, we didn't mean to scare you." The girl said. She was followed by a couple more people. "Nah, it's fine." Korra smiled, picking up her board.

"I'm Opal. This is Jinora, Kai, Ikki, Meelo, and Bolin.." The girl said. Korra looked over to Bolin. "Oh! Bolin! Hey!" Asami smiled, holding hands with Korra when she stood next to her.

"You know eachother?" Kai asked, putting his hand close to Jinoras. She blushed and looked away.

"Yeah. We're in the dorm next to him and his brother." Korra said. "So, are any of you benders? Besides Bolin of course." Asami smiled. 

"Oh! Yeah! I'm a airbender aslong as Opal, Kai, Ikki, and Meelo! Bolin and his brother are the only ones who aren't airbenders." Jinora explained, pointing to the direction of every person when she said their names.

"Where is Mako anyways, Bolin?" Ikki asked, Meelo nodded. "He was suppost to teach me firebending!" He said, getting in a firebending stance. They all laughed.

"Oh! Umm.. So uh! Ikki and Meelo are still in middleschool if you were wondering hahah..." Bolin said, nervously. It was clear he wanted to change the subject.

The door started creaking again. Everyone looked over to see, of course, the man with the red scarf. "Makoo! Heeeyyyy!" Bolin said awkwardly. "Yayyy you can teach me firebendiinnggg!" Meelo exclaimed, running over to sharkbrows and giving him a hug.

"Sorry kid. You're not the Avatar like one of us here." Mako growled, glaring towards Asami and Korra.

"So, Asami.. How about another date?" He said, walking over to grab the heiress's hand and kiss it. Korra growled. "Sorry, no." Korra said, wrapping her arms around Asami's shoulders. "She's taken."

Asami giggled and kissed Korra's cheek. "Happily taken." She says, resting her head on the carmeled-skinned girls shoulder. Mako gave Korra a death glare before going back to standing next to his little brother.

Bolin scooted away. "So Mako, how did you know we were here anyways?" Jinora asked, looking to the man. "Eh, we always hang out here. So I just figured. I wasn't expecting the dykes to be here, though."

Everyone looked his way. "Listen, dude, if you're gonna hate on me and 'Sami you'd better scram." Korra said, walking up to the man and staring at him. Mako sneered. "Bro. Just because Asami dosen't like you back means you have to take away their happiness." Bolin said, crossing his arms.

"Step back, Mako. Get you're game together." Kai said, crossing his arms aswell as he walked next to Bolin. Mako laughed. "You guys really don't see how disgusting their relationship is?!" He yelled.

Korra growled. "Korra, calm down. It's o-" Asami began before being interrupted. "YOU BASTARD! You're just jealous because you didn't get my girlfriend and sorry she has a better reputation then to date a stupid selfcentered prick like yourself!" Korra yelled.

Mako laughed. "You dyke! You're stoop so low you can't date men!" "THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DON'T BECAUSE THEIR SEXIST!" The girl yelled. "The last time I dated you, you didn't give one shit about my feelings and how I cared about something!"

"I'm glad we broke up because noone wants to date a dyke!" Mako yelled.

"Sorry, you're repeating the same thing over and over again were you trying to make a point?!"

"Yeah! A point that noone likes gays!" 

"Well I don't care!" Bolin yelled, Kai standing next to Korra aswell. "Me neither! And I'm pretty sure the rest of us dont either!"

Everyone else nodded. Asami came up to Korra, who was accidentally bending fire out of her hands by pure anger. "Korra, sweetie, are you ok?" She said, in a motherly tone. Korra looked down to her hands.

She let out a few deep breaths to calm down, and the fire soon stopped. She looked over to Asami once more and hugged her. Asami hugged back and smiled.

Mako gagged and left. He almost burned a hole in the door when he opened it.

--

yeyyy

mako is roastedd

Rip, Door.

2k17-2k17