Foreword

After a year's worth of hiatus, I am finally ready to publish the newer version of this story! (What's a better way then to celebrate season 2's release?) I have added a new cover page, character art and on the way some lineart illustrations. 

Most of the art was drawn last December, and they may look odd anatomy wise (I am still working on perfecting my figure drawings). While I was editing the pictures in Photoshop, I noticed a lot of glaring errors, but since I have already fully rendered them I have no choice but to leave them as it is. And sorry if the colouring isn't smooth. When you scan traditional art the image will be pretty pixelated, and I probably was using the wrong colouring technique which made everything look so gross. Again, the art was fully rendered months ago and I didn't feel like redoing everything from scratch.

I cannot guarantee speedy weekly updates since I have only prewritten seven chapters, but I have a clear outline of the plot, so I won't leave it on an infinite long hiatus.

A big thank you to those who stood by with me from the very beginning till now. I owe you guys a big thank you for not deleting this story off your libraries or reading lists.

DISCLAIMER: This book, including the other sequels to come, only includes characters from season 1.