Picsart Tutorial

How to make an outline?

The same as how we see on tumblr.Everyone is using that site but...how to do like that?

Simple for others...but not pretty sure as us but for me,maybe a little practice so I can do that perfect.

Steps:

1.Choose a photo.I use Marcus and Martinus of course...

2.Open PicsArt.Go to draw and tap the photo that you choose.

3.As when you prepare the picture.Tap the layer on the top on the left side?That's it and click the empty layer.

4.The photo that I used or let's just say the model is our base.Let's start making the outline.The brush should be the 1st brush,you'll just need to adjust.On the first brush it should have low hardness and the size,we can talk about that later.

5.This is it...the size that I use on the outline.
1st brush-low hardness but 100% opacity.
Face-size 5 (the borders)
Nose and eyes-size 4
Eyelids-size 3
Eyeballs-size 4 or 5 it depends
Others (hair,dress,caps etc.)-size 5 as it depends on you.

6.after you do the drawing on the empty layer.Review it and try to see if there's something wrong.

7.After you finish the outline,delete the photo layer that you choose and the only left is only the layer that you use on drawing.

8.add an empty layer,tap a paint there (on the down part there I think) and click white.

9.apply some filter if you want and that's it!

Here's my finish product.
(Sorry if it was messy and ugly.I'll just made it once after I watch it on YouTube,the other example was on above.It was Martinus)

It was Martinus)