Imagine

Imagine....

You and Martinus are friends since you were little and you were both now in a rooftop at a high building and eating junks and your both chatting to each other like there's no tomorrow.After that,you two both get bored so you play a game that your always been played,scissor,paper and stone and your always lose so that he punish you through truth or dare so your always answer dare but then this time,you got lose again and you get tired by his dare so you say truth and he question you like...

Martinus:"what do you want to a guy?"

and you answer,

You:"someone that I've been always with,someone who always been my reliever,a pain killer"

and Martinus ask again,

Martinus:"what do you think about me?"

You:"to you?uhmm...my bestfriend who always there by my side and who always talk with"

When you said that,he got frowned and that make you nervous,

You:"di-did I get you hurt?sorry"

Martinus:"no,you doesn't..I'll just hoping that..."

You:"hoping that what?"

Martinus looks straight to you,gaze to gaze and that he moves closer to you that make you akwardly.

Martinus:"you know,hoping that you have something to me"

You got shock about that..'oh c'mon who doesn't?your bestfriend confess to you!'That's what you feel.

You:"your just lying man--"

Martinus:"no,I'm not lying to you,I want the truth,your my bestfriend"

You:"but you act now that I'm more than a bestfriend to you?"

Martinus:"huh?what are you saying?I'm not confessing like what you expected,I don't want you to be my girlfriend duh!"

You got confused about that plus you got disappoint because you expect a lot.

You:"then...what's that something you were talking about?"

Your saying that sadly and he started to laugh.

Martinus:"haha!that something?haha,c'mon dude,its getting christmas!that something is...what is your gift to me?see?I have bought a gift for you!"

And he handed you a pink box with a cyan ribbon.

Martinus:"Merry christmas!open the gift!"

You were still sad because your expecting that he likes you because....you like him.You open the box slowly and with emotion.

Hi Bestfriend!MARRY me CHRISTMAS!

-martinus😘

You:"huh?what's written here?"

Martinus:"huh?oh!wrong gift I bought sorry!this one is from my other friend,Im going to ask her to be my girlfriend actually.Sorry,its a wrong gift don't worry I'm going to give it to you tomorrow night promise"

And by that,he runs to the door and stops.

Martinus:"bye"