Chapter 5

Fred came over to me to introduce himself. "It's nice to meet you, Im Dani," I said and shakes his hand smiling to him. "Lana, can I talk to you in the kitchen?" He took Lana's hand and they went out there to talk. I could hear them but not what they talked about.

"It's her!" Fred said. Lana looked at him and then at me. "You sure?" Lana looked surprised. She couldn't believe that their daughter was in the house. "She has your eyes, your smile.. So yes, im sure!" He answered. I walked in to the kitchen with the empty glass in my hand. "I think it's best that I leave now, my parents can be home very soon, but thank you so much for your help Lana," I told her. Lana smiled and she hugged me. "You're welcome Dani, ask me anytime," she answered. Lana followed me to the door. "You can come back you know," Lana said before I walked out. I looked at her. "Really?" She nodded. "Yes, really! You can get my number and just text me." She gave me her number, I thanked her and walked home.

Once I came home I poured myself a glass of soda and went to my room with the math book. I called my boyfriend. I told him everything about today and he couldn't be happiere for me. After the phonecall I changed to my pyjamas, opened the window and sat down with my laptop. I texted Lana.

Me: Thank you so much for your help today. How can I pay you back?

I placed my phone on the desk right next to me and pressed play on Private Practice. My phone said "bling" signaling that I had got a text. It was from Lana.

Lana: What about you come to dinner tomorrow night? So the boys can meet you. You can get a babysitting job on friday. Fred and I are going to a dinner with the rest from ouat cast. It would be a big help.

Me: I would love to. My parents isn't home next week anyway.

I seriously couldn't stop smiling. Lana already trusted me with the boys.

Lana: Cool. I can't wait to see you 😘

I read the text over and over again. She couldn't wait to see me? I had to tell Elise and Anna about this.

Me: Guess which kids Im babysitting on friday ❤️

Elise: Dont tell me it's Lana's, because that would be freaking amazing!

Me: But it is! And Im going to her house for dinner tomorrow night.

Elise: You are so lucky. Can I meet her someday?

We kept going like this for an hour and then I went to bed.