Chapter 10

Lana and Fred had been cooking all afternoon. I came home with Nick around 5 pm and we could smell the delicious food. "Mom? Dad? I want you to meet my boyfriend, Nick," I said. They both turned around and looked him up and down and then introduced them selves. "It's nice to meet you," Lana said.

We went to the spare room that I have been using. "So why so much food? I mean I dont mind because you know I love food," Nick asked. "Sean and Tanya is coming over in an hour I think," I simply answered him and he just nodded. "We have to get ready!" I found a skirt, a tank top and some heels.

Once we both were ready I could hear the door open downstairs and then Sean's voice. I ran down the stairs with Nick right after me. The first thing I did was jump in to Sean's arms. "Finally you're here, I missed you," I said. Sean couldn't stop smiling. "Well im happy to see you too," he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

The dinner went well. They all treated Nick good and I was really grateful for that. I sat on my phone the rest of the evening after Nick had left. Sean was still there. They talked about work.

I went to bed 10.30 pm because I had school the next day and had to get up at 5.30 am. I said goodnight and went upstairs to my room.