Chapter 8

Once Lana was dressed in to her own clothes we went outside and she gave me a Tour. Sean came up behind us. "Hello beautiful girls," he said and kissed us both on the cheek. "Hey handsome thief!" Lana smiled. I looked at them. "Have you told her yet?" He asked Lana.

"Told me what?" I looked at Lana. She told me she was my birth mom. I looked at her and then at Sean and back at Lana. I ran away from them. I ran to Lana's trailer. She was about to ran after me but Sean stopped her. "Let me talk to her," he said and walked to the trailer.

I sat in the trailer speachless. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't go back now. I was embarressed. I should had just stayed and hug her. I hear a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" It was Sean. "It's open," I told him. He walked in and sat down next to me. "You ok?" He took my hands. I nodded. "I dont know, I mean.. Is that why she has been so nice to me?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He gave me a hug. "Maybe, I dont know. She told me last night over the phone," he answered.

Sean comforted me and I was cuddled up to him on the couch. He made me feel safe. The door opened and Lana walked in. "Dani? Can we talk?" I looked at her and nodded. Sean gave me a kiss on the cheek and got up.

Once he had closed the door behind him Lana sat down next to me. "Im sorry I didn't tell you before. I was just afraid that you would be mad at me and didn't wanted to talk to me," she said and was close to tear up. I didn't answer, I just hugged her. "I love you mom!" I said and kissed her on the cheek.