Chapter 6

The next day I got ready for school. My parents had already left and it was only 6 am. They were going to Hawaii. Both of them. For two weeks. I didn't mind though. It meant I could be alone, see my friends and my boyfriend. There was a text from Lana.

Lana: It's raining outside, so if you need a ride to school, I can drive you. Im going to set anyway.

Wow, that was really nice of her.

Me: Thanks, I really appreciate it. Im ready in 30 minutes.

I took a quick shower and blowdried my hair, just leaving my hair in its naturel waves. I put on todays outfit. My Evil Regal tanktop and some jeans. Nothing special. I had my favourite bracelet on, that I got from my boyfriend on our 1 year anniversary.

Once I got ready I made myself a cup of coffee. I texted Lana.

Me: Im ready.

I put on my jacket and took my bag, my phone and my purse. I locked the door and placed the keys in my bag too. I saw Lana walk out to her car and I walked over to her. "Good morning," I said and gave her a smile. She smiled back at me, but I could see that she wasn't happy. "Lana? Are you ok?" I sat down in the passenger seat. "Yeah im fine, I just had a bad morning," she answered. "Im probably not the one to tell you this, but would you join me at work today?"