Chapter 14

| ???'s P.O.V |

Sunday.. June 20 20XX..

It was past midnight when I secretly barged into her bedroom through her bedroom door. The moment I came in felt as if I was in heaven when I had sucked in the scent of her room. I was so happy that I could hear my own heartbeat hammering through my ears and I breathed more rapid and shallow as if no air would ever be enough, as if I was a drowning victim suddenly brought up from the depths of the sea. I sat on the chair infront of [y/n] as she slept. My eyes locked on her, not unblinking but slowed.

I gently stroked her [insert length and color] hair as I hummed softly. I inched my nose a little nearer to her neck, her scent was intoxicating. She smelled heavenly, like fresh-scented pine and honey. Her aroma was like a drug to me, I just couldn't get enough of it so I sniffed harder. "Oh [y/n] you smell so nice" I darkly chuckled while still sniffing her [h/c] hair. A grin spread over my face, wide and open, as I sat back up.

Her face was somehow gentle in her sleep. She looked so vulnerable. "I brought a present for you. I will leave it on your table so you could see it as soon as you wake up, my love" I said as I took her present out of my pocket and left it on the table just beside her bed. Time trickled by and the small hand of the clock passed by and I still sat there, just watching the rise and fall of her chest. I reverently touched [y/n]'s soft [s/c] skin before leaving with the tip of my fingers. "See you tomorrow morning~" I cooed then left.

| Your P.O.V |

Morning..

You woke up without warning, eyes flung so wide each iris was a perfect orb of [e/c]. "Another nightmare" you mumbled to yourself as you rubbed the remainders of sleep from your eyes, then gazed out at the horizon through your balcony window; its vivid light extended across a rosy sky. "Oh, I forgot to put clothes on last night" you said in a whisper, looking at your almost naked body. Then as you rouse from your heavy slumber you were first aware of the coolness of the air and it's rotten smell.

"Why does it stink?" you asked yourself as you got up from bed, trying to look for the thing with that has an unpleasant smell. "I'm sure I lit up the scented candles yest-" you froze for a moment when you found something ghastly on top of your bedside table. It was a piece of finger, almost devoid of skin and pitted by burrowing insects. You turned away as your stomach heaved, nostrils filled with the smell of rotting meat.

Your hands trembled and your eyes watered, then you quickly ran towards the bathroom. The nausea clawed at your throat, and you tried to force down the bile, but it was too late. Chunks of partially digested chicken which was last night's dinner spewed out of your coughing, choking mouth down to the bathroom sink.

Your stomach kept on contracting violently and forcing everything up and out when you remember the piece of finger. It looked horrible and disgusting. Your face was white and dripping bile, sweat, and tears. You washed your face then lurched forward and sunk down to your knees on the bathroom floor. You remembered Leo's words right after the practice of the play which occured a few days ago.

He whispered into your ear saying, "please be careful, it started. Make sure to be with your friends at all times"

Slowly, you got back to your senses, though It took you a while to relax, but you managed somehow and stood up. You turned your head towards the bedside table, and the thought of who placed the finger trundled through your brain like a train with no intention of stopping. You realized that the suspects were more likely to be your stepbrothers or a stalker, but then you remembered how tight the security is during the night.