Chapter 23

Rachels POV
"Lena did you pack drinks?" Christina screamed

"Yes" she screamed back

We packed up the car and started our road trip

Christina drove from LA to Arizona because it was only a 6 hour drive. Carter had family that lived there.

We started driving down a dirt road, we made it all the way to the end and we stopped in front of a massive house. Carter got out of the car and gestured for us to get out. We all slowly stepped out and followed her to the front door still in shock of how massive it was.

The door opened revealing A blonde woman with work out clothes on

"Carter!!!" She said very excited while taking her into a hug

"Hey aunt d, (short for dianna) these are my friends, June, Lena, Rachel and Christina.

We came Pretty early so she showed us the room and we all set our things down and fell asleep.

-

It was around 6pm and we all woke up and went to the kitchen where aunt d was cooking dinner.

"Girls the boys will be home in a few minutes" she screamed

"Who?" June asked as we all looked at Carter

"My cousins James and Carsen" she replied

-

Soon enough two boys came through the door,
"Carter" one yelled
She ran over and hugged them. She came back to the kitchen and introduced us.

"Lena, Rachel, June and Christina" she announced

"Hey I'm James"

"And I'm Carsen, nice to meet you"

James was 19, worked for Carters uncle(his dad) in their shop while attending college

Carsen was 17 and was still in high school
-

We ate dinner and just sat in the living room talking.

"Wanna go fourwheeling?" James asked

"Sure let's go" June said immediately replying

We all changed and headed outside. There were 4 Of them to ride. James, Carter, Carsen and Lena got on them. I rode with Lena, Christina went with Carsen and June got on with James.

-

We were all having a good time, I started recording video with the flash on. They were playing loud country music. I questioned if we were Loud but then I remembered they were the only people who lived on this dirt road. We were all having a great time.

I was posting videos in my Snapchat and Jonah started calling me on FaceTime so I answered but could barely hear him but I could see all the boys laughing at us.

-
Jack POV

I seen Rachel's story and seen them all having a great time four wheeling and muffing. Then I seen June's snap and she was riding with a muscular guy and seemed to really be enjoying it. It hurt, I felt immediate anger.

I looked over and seen all the boys on FaceTime with Rachel I walked over and she was going crazy, Lena was a crazy driver. They were all racing one another. She turned the camera around and now June was driving and the guy was behind her holding her.

I seen her smiling and laughing in a way I haven't seen in s long time, so I decided to stop being a dick and just let her have fun. I mean why should I care? She's single and so am I. Rachel hung up the call because she started getting bad service.